4. Sensation

Louis

Mackenzie. Her name was Mackenzie.

I had heard her the minute she entered the store. I heard her very first thoughts. She was amazed of how this store was full of 1D objects. It was so hard for me to ignore the fact she was in the same room as me. I had looked at all the boys who were signing things for the fans. They continued signing, like they didn't feel her. Not one of them looked away from the fans.

I got up. I had to make sure I was right.

"Where are you going?" Zayn asked.

"To the loo." I lied. At least my thoughts were safe from the rest of the lads. He nodded.

I walked off and followed her thoughts. She was struggling to reach for a purse. I made my way faster towards her. I reached for the wallet and handed it to her. She was beyond beautiful. My heart was beating so fast, I thought it could practically come out of my chest. Her light brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail and her hazel eyes were so beautiful. I couldn't help but stare. Could she feel what I was feeling?

"You looked like you were struggling there. Luckily, I was here to help you out." I said. I wanted to hit myself. Out of everything I could say I said the dumbest thing.

"Thank you," she said and blushed slightly. I didn't think she could look any more beautiful than she already was. I had been wrong. She left me speechless. After minutes of talking with her I learned that she wasn't a Directioner which hurt a little. But she did hear our songs. She had asked me what I was doing here and I remembered I was supposed to be working. I had told Zayn I was just going to the loo. He probably was suspicious right now of my actual whereabouts. I quickly said bye to her, gave her my phone number and a note with my name which I had forgotten to mention. I couldn't believe that with all the pictures of me around her she still couldn't tell why she found me familiar.

I walked back towards the signing; smiling that I had met her first. I had met Mackenzie. I walked slowly towards my chair and sat down.

"What took you so long Lou?" Zayn asked. He sniffed the air carefully trying to smell the savory metallic smell of what he desired.

"I asked Julia for the loo. It took me time to realize that the loo was called bathroom here," I lied. I would tell them about Kenzie later.

"Liam was about to go looking for you," Zayn whispered whilst he autographed a girls mug. I guess I had passed.

"I wasn't gone for that long," I said growing upset. I couldn't even have some time to use the bathroom?

"You were gone long enough that I thought you probably went to get a snack," Zayn emphasized on snack. I looked at him and his eyes were turning into a shade between red and brown. He was trying to control himself around all these walking snacks. I was amazed how well I was controlling myself right now. If Zayn was like this I could only imagine how hard it was for Niall right now. Niall was insatiable.

"I didn't." I said. I could have easily taken a bite from Mackenzie. But I hadn't. That thought never actually went through my mind while I was talking with her. I was shocked that I had her in front of me- the one person who has been tormenting us. Well not tormenting us, but invading our lives. Zayn couldn't sleep, Liam dreamed about her, Niall and Harry felt her. I could hear her thoughts now. Well certain thoughts that involved One Direction. But not one of them had felt her. She was right underneath our noses and not one of them noticed she was close. She was here.