36. Feed

Harry

I woke up to the sun lighting my whole room. Ugh who left my curtains open. I got up from my bed and trudged over to my window. I grabbed my heavy curtains and closed them shut. Finally, now to go back to sleep. I was about to head over to sleep when my throat began to clench shut. My mouth was dry and my eyes burned. Crap. Yesterday, with Kenzie here we forgot to feed.

I got up from my bed and commenced walking towards my door when I heard a loud slam of the front door. I opened my door to find Liam and Louis all coming out their rooms. It took only a quick look at them to know that they were hungry as well, their eyes changing shades and then staying moments longer on the red shade.

"It's Niall," Liam said. I gulped. Kenzie?! Zayn was with her and he lately has been like Niall. I think the boys thought the same thing because we all rushed out to the living room only to see that Zayn and Kenzie were sleeping in each other's arms. We all let out a breath we didn't know we were holding. I looked towards the front door and the door was open. Niall was gone.

"I'm going to look for Niall," Liam said. He rushed out before anyone could say anything.

"I think I'm going too," Louis said. I nodded and he zoomed out too. We were all starving. I continued staring at Kenzie and Zayn. Could I possibly leave Kenzie with Zayn? I had to. It was either leave her here with Zayn asleep or stay and possibly endanger Kenzie more with two hungry vampires. I rushed into the kitchen to grab a bottle for Zayn's drink and quickly rushed out the room closing the door behind me. I stopped and sniffed the air trying to track Liam and Lou's scent. They weren't far. I followed the smell and found myself in a park. It didn't take long to notice the boys hiding behind a big oak tree with three girls all dazed not caring that they were being fed off by vampires. I quickly joined them.

"Here Hazza take mine, I already had enough for today," Liam took his fangs out the girl and wiped away blood from his mouth. I didn't have to be asked twice. My fangs extended and I sunk them in the girl's wrist. Her blood was thick and delicious. I continued drinking until I could no longer feel the burning of my eyes. I took my fangs out the girl and licked my lips to get the rest of the blood. Niall and Louis used their compulsion to compel the girls in forgetting, Liam did the same. We were about to leave when I remembered Zayn.

I grabbed Niall's girl sunk my fangs in her wrist and waited for the blood to trickle in the bottle. Her recent bite was healing; Niall must have given her some of his blood. When the bottle looked like it was full enough I capped it. I bite into my hand and forced it on the girls mouth, I didn't move my hand until I felt her gulp down some of my blood. I compelled her to forget that too, and we all left once we saw the girls healing and confused to why they were behind a tree and we rushed back to the hotel.

"Wait!" Louis said which made all of us stop abruptly. We all looked back at Lou who was practically was the color of a sheet of paper. Was he hungry already?

"Lou?" I asked.

"We left Kenzie with Zayn." Lou said. Everyone turned pale.

"Crap. Kenzie might be in trouble," Niall said and we rushed back into the hotel, passed the elevator and ran up the stairs, sometimes our vampire speed was useful.

"What was I thinking?" Liam said out loud.

"You weren't. None of us were. We couldn't, our beasts were taking over us," I said. Niall nodded in agreement. We all reached our penthouse suite and Lou slammed the door open.

When we reached inside Kenzie and Zayn where nowhere to be found, Liam went to search the rooms, I went to the bathrooms, Niall went to the balcony and Lou helped Liam with the rooms, which left me with the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and was shock to find that Kenzie was looking inside the refrigerator for food and Zayn was sitting down on the island trying hard to suppress his beast. He was shaking and sweating. God, he was holding back his beast for Kenzie sake.