・:*+.chapter 11

it's been a week since tsukishima and i had talked about our relationship. after that, we've started to be less awkward around each other, which made me happy.

"i thought-" i was walking with aoi to school, but i stopped mid-sentence when my attention was caught by a gorgeous girl walking past us. aoi must've noticed too because we both went silent for a moment.

"does she go to our school?-" aoi whispered. "i've never seen her before."

"me either..."

~

"okay. settle down." the teacher started. "today, we have a new student joining our class today."

the boys began murmuring, hoping it would be a girl.

it was no other than the girl that walked past aoi and i this morning, that had entered the classroom. "so she is new..." i thought to myself.

she really was gorgeous. she had long, brown wavy hair, hazel eyes, and she wore a sweet smile. "my name is akiko suzuki." she began, spelling it out on the board. "nice to meet you all."

the boys were in awe, hypnotized by her looks and sweetness.

"all right. you may take a seat in that row, the seat across from y/n." the teacher pointed to the empty seat next to me.

she sat down, and class continued.

~

it was lunch time, and i sat with yamaguchi and tsukishima because aoi had to go to her club.

i heard a sigh, and turned around to find out it was from akiko. she pulled out her lunch, and sat alone.

i frowned, turning back to the blondie and yamaguchi to ask if i could invite her to sit with us. they nodded.

"akiko!" i said to her, gesturing with my hand to come sit with us.

her face lit up, as she grabbed her items to sit with us.

"thanks for letting me sit here. i don't know anyone here yet." she said shyly.

"thats okay, you can come sit with aoi and i anytime." i gave her a smile.

"thanks!"

"aoi is not here right now, but this is tsukishima and yamaguchi." tsukishima nodded and yamaguchi waved.

"nice to meet you both! oh. y/n, do you think you could show me to the bathroom?" akiko asked me.

"sure." we stood up, and she followed behind me.

as we walked through the hallway, she began to speak to me. "are you tsukishima-kun's girlfriend?" she asked casually.

"uhh...not necessarily. i mean, it's kinda complicated."

"i see. so he's single?"

"i guess..." i mumbled.

"hmm..." she started. "i think he's cute. do you think you could set me up with him?" she said, bluntly. i was shocked at what she said.

"are- are you sure? you don't even know him that well, and he's kind of mea-"

"hey, is he in any club?" she interrupted me.

"he's plays volleyball."

"great! i could be a manager right?"

"yeah...i guess..." i mumbled.

"yay!" she clapped. "let's head back now, shall we?"

"what about the bathr-"

"obviously i said that just so i could ask you about tsukishima." she said, giving me a playful smile and a fake ass giggle.