• four •

Y/n's POV:

"Where are we going?" I asked trailing behind her as we climbed up another set of stairs. Harley tossed me a smile from over her shoulder, stopping in front of room numbered twelve.

Harley pushed open the stuck door, closing it behind me when I went through the threshold.

"So I'm guessing pink is your favorite color?" I gestured towards the pink walls of her apartment.

Harley giggled, "Blue too, silly. Bruce!"

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion when she yelled my fathers name, a large hyena trotting towards her and my eyes bugged out of my head.

"You have a hyena?" I audibly sucked in my breath when 'Bruce' began sniffing my hand. I was stiff, not daring to even breath the wrong way in case he wanted to bite a chunk out of me.

"It's okay, Brucey, we like her." Harley nudged the exotic animal and I almost lost my resolve when it licked the back of my hand. When the hyena trotted back into the living room, I turned to look at Harley to find her already smiling at me.

"He likes you!" She cheered, grabbing my hand and dragging me to the black couch.

Harley turned on some Tom and Jerry, grabbing the fruit loops box that sat on her coffee table and shook it, "Want some?"

I laughed breathlessly, nodding my head, "Sure."

Harley poured some in a bowl for each of us, and instead of using milk, she poured Smirnoff Vodka into the bowl for the replacement. I gave her a questioning look at the concoction she made since I've never tried this.

"It's good. I promise." Harley assured me and I nodded, turning to look at the fruit loops floating in the alcohol. I took a hesitant bite, the burn of the alcohol mixing with the artificial flavor of the cereal.

"Well?" Harley asked when I swallowed down my first bite.

"It's actually not that bad. Here I thought you were trying to kill me." I joked.

Harley nudged me, "And then who would buy me shots?"

"So that's why you keep me around." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry you had to find out this way." Harley tossed her head back with an infectious laugh spilling past her plump lips.

"You wound me, Quinzel." I held my chest, falling back on the couch.

Harley stuck her tongue out at me, the playfulness soon fading, "So, does the darling of Gotham city have a girlfriend? boyfriend?"

I shook my head, taking another bite of the cereal and swallowing before giving my reply, "Nope. Been single for about two years."

Harley hummed, "Interesting."

I snorted, "Why do you ask?"

"Just figured you might have someone. I'm sure a lot of people go for you just for your money."

I nodded, knowing what she spoke was the cold truth.

"And I kind of thought that one girl was your girlfriend." She continued on.

"Who? Sasha?" I laughed, wiping fake tears from under my eyes at the thought of dating her, "She's my childhood friend and she likes dick soo."

"Lesbians with strap ons do it a lot better. Just saying." Harley chirped around a mouthful of her cereal.

I agreed with her, finishing off the rest of my cereal. Harley and I spent the next three hours watching cartoons, laughing our asses off and getting to know each other a little better.