• fourteen •

• "⚠️⚠️" marks the start of the smut and "✅✅" means the kinky shit is over •

Y/n's POV:

A month and a half later.

"Can I buy you a drink?" Canary asked, sitting down in the bar stool next to me.

"Sure." I shrugged, never one to turn down a free drink."

"You've got a nice club." The singer commented, looking around the place.

"Thanks. You've helped a lot with business." I grabbed the drink that was set in front of me, loving the burn down my throat.

Canary laughed, "I'm sure business was booming long before I showed up."

I just laughed in response, taking another sip.

"How long have you and Quinn been together?"

"New travels that fast?" I asked incredulously.

Canary gestured her head towards a part of the club, "well when she's glaring daggers at me I figured there's more to it."

I leaned back a little, noticing Harley was glaring daggers at Canary, but smiled brightly when she saw me.

"we've only gotten together recently, but it's going really well." I smiled.

"mmhmm, I'm barely flirting with you and she's already jealous." Canary smirked.

I snorted, "so you were flirting with me to begin with?"

"who wouldn't, I mean look at you!" The singer gestured up and down.

"I'm your boss." I turned away while my face became hot.

Canary smirked, "I've been off the clock for about twenty minutes now."

"I'm with Harley."

"what's wrong with a little harmless flirting? I'm sure people flirt with her all the time. Oh! Like that guy for instance."

I leaned back in my chair and saw Harley talking with some guy, laughing and smiling. I narrowed my eyes at the guy before turning back to my conversation.

"so what'd you do before this?" I asked, ordering us another drink and telling Sid to leave the bottle.

"you're my boss shouldn't you already know this?"

My lips tugged up and I shook my head, "I never read it, I got word you were a good singer so I hired you."

"so you like my voice?"

"The best singing I've heard." I smirked, filling our glasses up.

"I've been told I can hit an even higher octave range when I moan."

"you must be very proud."

The singer leaned in close to my ear and whispered, "we can try it out if you'd like."

"I-"

"should turn down that offer before your girlfriend gets upset." Harley had a fake smile plastered on her face while she sat down in the stool next to me, grabbing my drink and taking a swig.

"-I was going to say no. Thanks for the offer but I'm going to refuse." I told Canary.

"mm, yeah I totally believe you." Harley rolled her eyes, grabbing my arm and slinging it over her shoulders.

"well that didn't go as planned." Canary chuckled.

I laughed, "and what was your plan?"

"to get you into bed, I'm bored, you're hot."