• sixteen •

Y/n's POV

"You guys are into some kinky shit. Please put a sock on your apartment door so I don't walk in on that when I come over." Sasha laughed, sliding me over a bottle of beer.

I laughed, licking the joint paper and finished rolling it before sparking it up.

"We have an active sex life." I shrugged, taking a long puff before handing it to Sasha.

"I can see that." She took a hit, ashed it and then handed it to me.

"Cops are working on a new investigation. There's some crossbow killer killing some of Romans guys."

My eyes widened at the news, inhaling the smoke and let it settle on my tongue before blowing it out.

"That's big news. We'll have to make sure we're ready at all times if the killer decides to come after us."

Sasha nodded, bringing the bottle to her lips. I glanced over at my girlfriend, seeing her dance wildly on the stripper pole.

"I think I'm in love." I sighed blissfully.

"Damn." Sasha whistled, "You're a lucky son of a bitch."

I grinned, "I know."

Sasha and I took a few more hits off the joint before Harley plopped down in my lap. She took the joint from my fingers and brought it to her lips, staring at me the entire time she did. She brushed her thumb over my bottom lip and slowly exhaled the smoke in my mouth.

"Y/n Wayne."

"Kinda having a moment with my girlfriend here. What is it?" I husked, looking up to see Roman Sionis.

"Girlfriend? Well that's news.." Roman chuckled.

"Where you been for the last two months? I blew up the chemical plant." Harley grinned, leaning into my chest.

"Well, I was wondering if any of you know who's been killing off my men." Roman adjusted the collar of his jacket.

I scoffed, "I look like I use a crossbow?"

Roman chuckled bitterly, "No need to get yourself wound up. I'm just here to get some answers."

"I don't have any to give. Personally I don't much care about you and your guys to kill." I shrugged, rubbing Harley's thigh.

"Well, Harley, give the Joker my best regards- oh, wait," he laughed, "I'm sorry. Come on, let's go."

I rolled my eyes when they left and Sasha relaxed.

"I wish I could see the look on his face when he finds out you're Ember, the one he's been having a few problems with." Sasha laughed, finishing her beer.

I smirked, "Me too."

"Pumpkin, I want to dance." Harley pouted, cupping my cheeks.

I grinned, picking her up as I stood up and set her down, kissing her lips, "I'll be there in a second."

"Don't keep me waiting." Harley purred, winking at me.

Sasha smirked at me and shook her head, "I need a boyfriend. Hell, maybe I'll just go full lesbian."

I chuckled, "Girls do it better."

"Hey! Get your hands off me!" Harley squealed and Sasha and I ran out to the dance floor, her pulling out the small pistol she kept in the waistband of her jeans.

There was some guy trying to feel up my girlfriend but Harley pushed him away with a hard slap. I stalked over to him with fists clenched and punched him in the nose.

"What the fuck bitch?!" He screamed, holding his gushing nose.

"You want to try and put your hands on my girlfriend again?" I snarled, stepping in front of Harley. I felt her hands rest on my back, whispering things in my ear.

The guy scoffed, "I don't see a ring on her finger. I didn't see you around her, and I certainly don't see your name on her."

I pulled out the pistol I kept in my waistband and pressed it to his forehead, "Go ahead, talk some more shit."

The man shot his hands into the air and cowered, the crotch area of his jeans becoming a darker color as he pissed himself.

"That's what I thought. Now leave and if I see you in my club again, I know people who can clean up the mess I make and it'll be like you never existed."

"I-I'm sorry!" He scurried off and I stuffed the gun back in my waistband, turning around just in time to catch Harley.

Harley launched herself in my arms and smashed our lips together.

"That was so hot pumpkin." She purred.

I swiped my tongue over her bottom lip, "Wanna get out of here?"

"Take me in your office. I want to be fucked on the desk again."

I groaned at her words, grabbing her hand and dragging her towards my office.

Roman's POV:

"Harley Quinn and the Joker are broken up." I marveled at the reality of it.

"What do you have in mind, boss? You wanna kill her?" My personal bodyguard, and whatever else I needed him to be, Victor said.

"I've been waiting so long to just get my hands on her. Y/n Wayne will be easy enough to deal with, just another casualty. Get some men and tell them to bring me Harley Quinn alive."

"And what about Y/n?"

"If she gets in the way, shoot her." I smirked.

Victor laughed, "Consider it done, boss."