Chapter 5

"Tell me." My father said looking at me then at them. "Well.....I want to go back to school." I said then turned to him. I could feel the two of them breathing and relaxing. But my father still looked at them, the look in his eyes was full of doubt that they did something. "Can I?" I said getting his attention to me. "Why?" He asked. "Why?! Because I need to study....learn. Go to college..." I said and he sighed. "Enzo, Natasha wait outside." He said. "Yes boss!" The two of them said at the same time and left.
What the—-?!
"I know that you want to study and you will, I won't take that from you, I won't take anything you love from you but...You won't study here anymore. You'll travel and study somewhere else." He said. "What?! But what about my friends? My teachers?!" I said starting to feel upset. "Let's be honest here, Cleo. You don't have any friends and your teachers won't be the same with you after what you did." He stood up and said while walking to sit in front of me. "So you were watching me?" I asked. "Of course, dear. I know I have been busy and far away from you for so long but I also had to take care of you and watch you grow up." He said. I nodded and looked beside me for a few seconds, I was going to say something but he stopped me. "You should go now. When you come back you'll know everything." I didn't say anything else. I stayed silent for a minute. "Fine. Just because you seem busy, I'm not going to bother you about this, but I want to meet my friend." He stopped for a second probably thinking. I stood up then left and closed the door behind me. I saw Enzo on a side and Natasha on a side giving each other's back and looking angry. Did they fight? What is their relationship? I rolled my eyes. Why do I even care?!
"Natasha, let's go." I said and she looked at me and smiled.

After two hours of walking around a mall and buying a lot of things that Natasha told me to buy, I felt hungry. "I'm tired. I want food." I spoke. "Yeah, me too! I'm really hungry. Let's go to a restaurant." She said. I didn't talk to Enzo at all or even looked at him. He wasn't walking with us anyway; he's walking behind us but from a far.
Everything we bought today was different than what I always wear. Natasha kept saying 'it's better that I change my style from now on'. And if I ask her 'why' it's the same answer 'Boss will tell me everything'. I don't know why it is a secret or why they're being so mysterious. But I know that in the end they'll tell me everything, it's just a feeling, I found myself getting closer and doing just great with them, with my father. And surprisingly I don't miss my parents or who adopted me should I say.

After eating, we walked around the mall just talking and joking. Until her phone rang, and she had to answer it. I walked a few minutes alone texting Delilah then Someone bumped into me so hard that I was going to fall. "Look out!" Enzo came and held me before I could fall. "Oh My God." A girl said with an annoying tone then started laughing. I balanced myself still in his arms. "Are you ok?" He asked holding my arm with a hand and the other on my waist. I nodded yes then looked at whoever said that. "Cleo Martinis. Haha...finally found you. The school's chicken." Aurelia was standing in front of me. The scars on her head from where I hit her last time were still there. She said and looked disgusted from the way she talked. And as always, she wasn't alone, Sinda was there too.
Enzo held my arm and stood in front of me. "Watch your language with her." Enzo said angrily. "Oooh So now you're going to fuck any hot guy you meet? Damn, I can't believe I used to be your friend." She said and I clenched my fists. "I said WATCH YOUR GODAMN LANGUAGE!!!" Enzo shouted completely losing his anger and startling them. "YOU DON'T GET TO SHOUT AT ME. And I'm going to say and do whatever I want to this bitch until I say enough!" She said the last sentence getting closer to me and pointing at me. "That's enough!" Enzo held her hand. "Hey leave her!" Sinda came and pushed Enzo, but he didn't flinch instead he pushed them together. "How dare you? You don't know what I can do to you." Aurelia balanced herself and spoke. "You don't know what I can do to you!" Enzo said with high threatening tone. "I swear I'm not going to leave you alone, Cleo. You're going to regret it." She said and I rolled my eyes at her. I saw Enzo getting angrier and before he could say anything again to defend me, I held his hand and walked in front of Aurelia. At first, I didn't know what to say, looking at her eyes, she had all hatred towards me in them, but again.... she did this herself. She's the one who started this whole fight. And if she thinks she'll end it then she's wrong. If I'd blame anyone for all what happened, I'd blame her, I'll fucking blame her. "Yeah? I don't regret anything, honey. Everything happens for a reason. And if you won't leave me alone......then I promise you...I'm going to make your life a living hell." I said walking closer to her and my high voice lowered every step until it turned into whispers.
She gulped and I saw the fear in her eyes. I smiled a small smile then turned into something else. I looked at Sinda. "The same goes to you." I said. And turned to Enzo. "What's going on in here?!!" Natasha came running. "Nothing big. Just having a chitchat with a lying bitch." I said and when I was about to walk away from everyone...