girl meets Texas, part one

Olivia had missed the class today, she had school to catch up on. She was being productive, for once, until Cory burst into the apartment. "Hi, hello, you're going to Texas" he says, throwing a bag at her. "What?" was all she said. "Riley and Maya will explain, your train leaves in an hour" Cory smiled, ushering her up. Olivia just obliged, packing a small bag and wondering what the long game had in store for her now. 

"Well, look at you three little darlins." Lucas' pappy Joe smiled as the three girls appeared in the doorway. Olivia gave him a thankful smile. "Hm. Told you this was the best way to spend all of our allowance money on the first day" Riley grinned. Maya just turned to Lucas and felt eyes on her. "Quit looking at us, Huckleberry" she says, rolling her eyes slightly. "I'm sorry, Maya. You look good" Lucas compliments. "Oh! Thanks" Maya says, slightly awkward.  "Yeah, you all look good." he smiles. "Don't let josh hear you say that" Riley smirks. Olivia just rolls her eyes. 

"Nice hat Farkle" she comments, taking it from his head and placing it on hers. "This one would be better" Pappy show took it from her head and placed a smaller one which matched her outfit on her head. She looked in the mirror and smiled at her appearance. 

Olivia sided with Maya. She didn't want Lucas to do it. She was scared he was going to get hurt. she had seen others do it, it didn't look safe. "Lucas, look at me. If you do this, I will never speak to you again." Maya says, clearly deadly serious. "Maya!" Riley exclaims, Olivia stayed quiet, standing at Mayas side. " Riley, why are you for this?" Maya asks. "Because I-I want him to succeed, I want him to make his grandfather proud." Riley answers, thinking it would all be fine. Olivia turns to pappy Joe "You're not proud of him if he doesn't do this?" He looks at the young girls. "I think you have a fine grasp of the general situation, yeah. In my opinion, it's about facing life, which runs harder than any bull. You gotta face your fears. You ride them, or they ride you." he says. Maya just shakes her head. "I'll never speak to you again" and then she left, Olivia following close behind.

Olivia and Maya sat a far distance away. "Maya-" Olivia starts. "Liv, please don't" Maya sighs, she didnt want to talk about it. "You okay?" was all she asks. "I dont even know anymore" Maya sighed. Olivias phone began to ring. "Go and talk to josh, i'll be okay" Maya says without even turning around to see who it was. "You sure?" Olivia asks. "Go or he'll think you're ignoring him" 

"Hey" Olivia answered, walking away from Maya. "Oh so you finally decided to pick up" Josh laughs. "Excuse me for dealing with drama" She defends herself. "Wait where are you?" Josh asks, he could hear unfamiliar noises in the background. "Oh yeah, Texas" Olivia shrugs. "Texas!? Since when?" Josh was so confused. "Long story, Riley and Maya sighed Lucas up to ride a ....bull...." she trails off as her eyes graze the scene. "Liv, you okay?" Josh asks, something sounded off. "He did it?" she questions, walking closer. "You know i'm not there right?" Josh was utterly confused. "Oh yeah, Lucas did it. He's okay, he rode the bull" Olivia explains. "Ahh, tell him I said congratulations" Josh smiles. "Okay, I have gossip you may want to know" Olivia changes the subject slightly. "Go on then, spill" Josh laughs. "I think Mayas over you" Olivia says. "Reasoning?" Josh wanted more detail. Olivia watched a Riley approached her best friend. "I think she likes Lucas."

They were all sat in pappy joes house. Olivia just watched the boys, waiting for Maya and Riley to come in. "Hey, Lucas, can I talk to you?" Riley smiles. Lucas gives her a grin and stands up.  "Actually, I have something to say to you, Riley. If it wasn't for you, I don't know if I would have gotten on that bull. And if it wasn't for you, I don't know I would have survived in New York. You're really important to me" He smiles. Olivia watched, a smile on her face, josh was beginning to appear right, young love was cute. "You are really important to me too, Lucas. We've always been really good at talking to each other. But we've never been too good at holding hands. And then we tried being a couple, and we couldn't even talk to each other. I don't want that. I want to know you're always there to talk to. You're my brother, Lucas. And I'm your sister" Riley says. "Josh is going to hate this" Olivia mutters under her breath, unheard by anyone but herself. "That's what you think we are?" Lucas seemed stunned. "That's what I think we are. I love you, Lucas. And now I know how. How do you feel about him, Maya?"