1- flamel & the delacours

flamel & the delacours

{1992}

Flamel's / France

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Lu, please be careful with that," The aged alchemist warned the 11-year-old girl who was returning glass bottles and vials to their respective spots on the shelf before her, she was precariously standing on a stool. "Should you not be returning to school? It is almost three."

"But I have so much fun here!" She laughed.

"I know you do, but if I teach you any more now, you would have anything new to learn at school."

The girl pondered- she should have left an hour ago, but she had told her dear friend a different time. She really didn't mean to break the rules, she just saw them as guidelines, really, like how at her age she shouldn't be learning alchemy, however, she was not going to miss the chance to study some from Nicolas Flamel, himself. Flamel did not mind, he saw that the girl was incredibly smart and she always wanted to learn more. Her appetite for knowledge was much like his own from his youth even if that was 600 years ago. He had taught her simple things that weren't dangerous and vaguely answered questions that sparked some concern, for example: 'Is it possible to bring people back from the dead?' He told her that he hadn't heard of one. 

Flamel knew about her. He knew that her mother was killed and that her father was supposedly behind it. He was also grateful that his friends -the Delacours- had taken her in from the orphanage at 5-years-old. The Delacours had two daughters of their own. Fleur was 15, in her third year at Beauxbatons, and Gabrielle was also 11. They were a pleasant family and loved the girl as if she were their own, even if her hair was the colour of the night sky.

"Okay, Mr Flamel," The polite girl replied. "Can you teach me some more difficult magic when I'm in my second year?"

"I shall think about it, Lu. Off you go now"

The girl smiled and picked up her bag which had been a gift from Flamel after her love of books caused her last bag to break. She skipped over to the fireplace, she had travelled here by the Floo Network and grabbed a sprinkle of the powder.

"See you soon," She said, waving and before he could reply she spoke again- announcing her destination, "Beauxbatons."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Beauxbatons / France

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Alula Black arrived in the entryway of her school. She smoothed down her pale blue uniform made of silk and began walking further into the beautiful chateau. As she walked down the corridor she passed other students and an occasional teacher. She looked around at all the pretty people, she felt out of places sometimes because of it, even the boys were pretty. Finally, her eyes laid upon someone she knew well- Louis Dumont.