7- trains, feasts & dorms

trains, feasts & dorms

{1993}

Kings Cross

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The day, the 1st of September had finally arrived and the Malfoys along with Alula were standing on Platform 9 of Kings Cross station. Everyone looked very 'unmagical' and the daughter of Sirius Black wondered why she was going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry yet saw no witches or wizards.

"Is this where the train stops?" Alula asked and Draco laughed.

"Nope. Follow me."

Draco walked up to one of the brick arches, Narcissa and Lucius had their trollies of luggage. Draco had gotten very close to the wall and then walked through it. Magic. What a wonderful thing. Alula quickly rushed after her cousin slightly scared that she might walk straight into bricks instead of the secret opening.

"Woah," Alula remarked.

This platform -9 and ¾- was busy with laughter and chatter. Friends were hugging friends and parents saying goodbye to children. Narcissa had stopped next to her niece holding Penny the Niffler while Lucius and Draco went to make sure all the luggage was loaded onto the train which was a bright maroon with many carriages. Fear swept over the girl and her aunt had noticed.

"Don't worry, you'll have so much fun." Narcissa began and crouched to a level where her head was opposite her niece's. "If you have any problems, big or small, owl me and I can get in touch with Dumbledore. I won't lie to you, people will talk and probably say nasty things, but you don't have to listen, okay?"

"Thank you, Aunt Cissy. I'll write twice a month." The girl planned.

"Let's go find a carriage," Draco said walking back over to his mother and cousin, Lucius was behind and said nothing. "I'll introduce you to my friends." Alula nodded.

The two cousins said goodbye to Mr and Mrs Malfoy before boarding the train alongside other students.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The Hogwarts Express

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

They hadn't found a carriage yet as the train began moving, Alula guessed that Draco was looking for a particular one. Eventually, the pair stopped and the boy opened a compartment door. Inside the compartment, there were three boys -Vincent Crabbe, Gregory Goyle and Blaise Zabini- and one girl, Pansy Parkinson. Draco entered first.

"Draco! I had wondered where you got to." Pansy exclaimed but stopped as she noticed a girl had also now entered. "Who are you?"

"Looks like Draco's replaced you." Zabini laughed, making Pansy angry.