13- werewolves

werewolves

werewolves

{1993}

Hogwarts

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚

"No, I did not know that my father was going to break in," Alula shouted through her teeth at a second-year Ravenclaw as they pointed and whispered.

Ever since The Fat Lady had been vandalised, Alula's name had been spread around the school like wildfire. She had become more aggressive towards the tattle-tale and it surprisingly worked, however, sometimes it didn't.

"Hey! Don't yell at her." A Ravenclaw third-year walked up to Alula. "You're the problem here." Alula didn't know what to say, she felt like crying. She was the problem, it was her father.

"Why don't you go back to the library?" A voice sneered from behind and the older Ravenclaw huffed, walking off with the other blue-housed student. "You alright?"

"I'm just so fed up," Alula explained as she turned to face Draco.

"Oh, La." He went up to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "You've got to ignore them. Why don't you go up to your common room?"

"Yeah." She smiled at her cousin, hugged him and then went up to the common room.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚

Gryffindor Common Room

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚

As Alula approached the entrance of the Gryffindor common room she saw the trio as well as Dean, Seamus and Neville.

"What villains are these that trespass upon my private lands!" It was Sir Cadogan, the temporary portrait for the entrance.

"What's going on?" Alula asked, everyone, turning to face her.

"Who dares challenge, Sir Cadogan! Back, you scurvy braggarts! You rogues!" The portrait shouted.

"He's barking mad!" Seamus exclaimed.

"What d'you expect? After what happened to the Fat Lady, none of the other pictures would take the job." Dean was right. Sirius Black had almost destroyed The Fat Lady.

"But he keeps changing the password. Twice just this morning! I've taken to keeping a list." Neville explained, worried. It didn't seem like a safe plan on his behalf. He held up a wrinkled piece of parchment with old passwords scribbled on it.

"Farewell, comrades! If ever you require noble heart and steely sinew, call upon Sir Cadogan!" The portrait said to the others as they left, leaving Alula wanting still to enter.