15- secrets of the pub

secrets of the pub

secrets of the pub

{1993}

Hogwarts

✧・゚: ✧・゚:    :・゚✧:・

It was two weeks before the end of the Winter term. The sky lightened to a dazzling, opaline white and the muddy grounds were revealed one morning covered in glittering frost. Inside the castle, there was the buzz of Christmas. Professor Flitwick had already decorated his classroom with fairies that looked like shimmering lights.

In an alcove, in the wall of an outside corridor, wrapped in coats and respective house-coloured Winter accessories were Draco and Alula. The cousins had been catching up and Alula saw it as an appropriate time to ask how Gabbie had found out about Harry Potter.

"Dray." He looked over. "What is the nickname that my Beauxbatons friends called me?"

"Alu." He had failed the test.

"How do you know that?" She asked as he looked guilty.

"You must have told me, La." She shook her head at her cousin.

"Nope."

"Okay, you caught me." He began. "I have been owling Gabs." Alula raised her eyebrows.

"Gabs?" She asked, making Draco blush heavily.

"Gabrielle. We've been sending each other letters. She's really nice." She couldn't believe it, her cousin, who supposedly had no heart, was completely infatuated with her friend. She couldn't help, but smile.

"Alright, okay." The two laughed. "Hey, I wanted to ask about Christmas."

"What about it?"

"Do you think your mother would let me stay at Hogwarts?"

"Why do you want to stay?"

"To get the full experience, y' know."

"Send her a letter. I'm sure she will agree." Draco concluded. "That means you've got to go to Hogsmeade with me."

"Why?"

"To celebrate Christmas. I'll buy you a Butterbeer."

"Alright."

✧・゚: ✧・゚:    :・゚✧:・

The Three Broomsticks

✧・゚: ✧・゚:    :・゚✧:・

Alula sat with Draco on a small table in The Three Broomsticks. It was fiercely cold outside so they had come in for a drink. Draco had just made his way over to their table, carrying two Butterbeers. Alula was grateful that it was just the two of them as she had gone off Draco's friends as all they did was preach about being a pure-blood.