14- a friend of a father

a friend of a father

{1993}

Gryffindor Stands

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・

She saw something else. A vast legion of them...

Harry Potter was falling. He and his broom tumbled in opposite directions. As Harry fell, Dementors swarmed around him. Alula stood still, struck by fear, as Hermione screamed. She had shut her eyes tightly not wanting to see what happened.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・

Hospital Wing

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・

"Looks a bit peaky, doesn't he?"

Harry was lying in a bed surrounded by Ron and Hermione; Fred and George; Alula. She had been dragged along by Hermione, though, somewhere deep down, she did care.

"Peaky? What d'you expect him to look like? He fell fifty feet." Fred sounded concerned until his twin brother made a joke.

"Yeah, c'mon, Ron. We'll walk you off the Astronomy Tower and see how you come out looking." Alula went to laugh but didn't as Harry finally spoke.

"Probably a right sight better than he normally does."

"Harry!" Hermione nearly threw herself at him. "How're you feeling?"

"Brilliant."

"Gave us a right good scare, mate," Fred said. Alula needed to lighten the mood.

"Yeah, pretty sure Ron nearly shat himself." Everyone looked at her and Harry laughed.

"What happened?" He asked, back to concern.

"You fell off your broom."

"Really?" Harry said sarcastically. "I meant the match. Who won?" No one looked at Harry as they found random things interesting. Hermione spoke up.

"No one blames you, Harry. The Dementors aren't meant to come on the grounds. Dumbledore was furious. After he saved you, he sent them straight off."

"Where's Wood?"

"Still in the showers, poor lad," Fred told him. "We think he's trying to drown himself." Alula hit him on the arm, playfully. He looked at her and smiled.

"There's something else you should know, Harry." Ron began. "Your Nimbus, when it blew away? It sort of landed in the Whomping Willow. And well..."

Ron emptied a bag onto Harry's bed. Sticks, shards of wood and twigs felt out causing Harry to frown. Alula felt bad for him, he really loved that broom.