Chapter 55 - At the theater

Angie's POV:

Edmond keeps going away every day and I don't know why because whenever I ask him about it he always says "it's business stuff".

I know I confessed that I'm still in love with German, but I didn't want him to keep his distance from me from now on and it makes me kinda sad.

----- TIME SKIP -----

It's Friday today. We've met up with Valentine this week, Haydeé arrived too and we got Morrel today so everyone is together and the young lovers are happier than ever.

That poor girl almost got married to another guy, but thanks to her grandpa (who's in Paris now as well) she didn't so she can be together with her true love.

I feel kinda jealous because they can be together, but I can't see German... I miss him so much, but he probably doesn't miss me at all.

- Angie, are you ready to go?? - Haydeé asked excitedly.

- Yeah, I'm coming - I replied as I got my bag and went downstairs to the others and a few minutes later we got going as well.

German's POV:

I'm getting really nervous as the moment of me seeing Angie is closer and closer and I don't know if she will just slap me on the face, or will she actually be happy to see me.

I'm already at the theater with Baptistin who giving me the information about Angie and the others.

When they arrived to Edmond's bought place upstairs I peeked out and I really did see her there. Luckily she didn't notice me at all, but now I couldn't wait to see her now.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The show was quite good so far and now it was time for a 10 minutes break and it was time for me to get ready to sing... Yeah, sing.

- Ready? - asked Edmond as he came down to see me very quick before he went back to Angie to show her where to go and stuff.

- Yeah... - I nodded.

- Alright. Good luck - he said then walked away.

He doesn't seem to like me much, but he still helps which makes me happy and this is the other reason that I need to impress both him and Angie too.

Angie's POV:

I'll have to sing on the stage in front of those peopel in the theater... It kinda makes me nervous, but excited at the same time.

- You'll be amazing - said Edmond, smiling at me as we were behind the stage now - Mostly because you'll be having a partner to this as well!

- What?! - I gasped - You didn't tell me that!

- Because it was a surprise - he smiled and at this moment the music started, he gently pushed me out to the stage and the next thing I realized was a deep, familiar voice singing and I saw....