Chapter 60 - Happy Ending?

----- HOURS LATER -----

German's POV:

After some wonderful hours with Angie she was laying in my arms as we were talking...

- Will you come back with me to Buenos Aires? - I asked her.

- Yes! - she replied - But I've told you this earlier, haven't I?

- You have... But I wasn't sure if you were serious...

-Haven't I seem serious enough just a minute ago? - she laughed and I began to blush as I remember what she was doing to me and how exactly - I take this blushy face as a yes - she grinned then she touched my cheek softly and kissed me on the lips again.

- I love you... So much... - I whispered between her lips - I hope you aware that I'm not letting go of you ever again...

- I don't mind that at all... - she giggled.

- That's good to hear - I smiled as I kissed her head softly - I can't describe how happy I feel right now...

- Maybe you feel like you're the most happiest man alive? - she said cheekily as she was kissing my cheek and neck and wherever she got me at the moment which was really enjoyable.

- Well... Maybe - I giggled as I wrapped my arms firmly around her.

- Just maybe?

- Okay... Not maybe - I said then kissed her cheek.

Angie suddenly got out of the bed and put my shirt on.

- Where are you going, hm? - I asked her with a cheeky grin.

- I'm going to take a shower now... If you don't mind - she replied, grinning back at me.

She was about to go to the bathroom when I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

- Hmm... Let me guess: you want to come with me... Am I right? - she said as she looked at me.

- Correct - I smirked as I kissed her neck - I need a shower too...

- Then come... - she said as she pulled me into the bathroom.

As soon as we were inside I pushed her against the wall and kissed her again passionately on the lips while my hands were running under her shirt... Well, my shirt to be honest.

- Oh! - Angie gasped - We won't really showering after all, will we?

- We'll see - I grinned.

She suddenly got out of my grip which surprised me.

- Let me get this off atleast - she laughed, but I was faster, pushed her gently against the shower wall and took off the shirt - Oh thank you - she giggled - I wasn't expecting this...

- Oh really? - I laughed too - You should have... We're going to shower after all... - I said as I was kissing her neck while caressing her.

- Shower... Of course... - she moaned as she wrapped her arms around my neck as we continued enjoying ourselves for the next hours together.

----- TIME SKIP -----

At the evening I got a phone call from Ramallo while Angie was asleep in my arms:

- German! How is it going? - he asked excitedly.

- Everything is perfect - I replied.

- And Angie??

- Angie's now...

- Right here - said Angie all of a sudden as she took the phone out of my hand.

They were talking for a few minutes before she handed the phone back to me:

- And when will you come home?

- Uhm...

I looked down at Angie who was just smiling at me.

- As soon as possible - I replied while I was staring into Angie's beautiful eyes.

Then after I hang up...

- Good answer - she grinned at me - We really should go back as soon as possible.

- Tomorrow?

- Sounds good.

- Tomorrow then - I smiled as I kissed her head playfully.

----- TIME SKIP -----

And the next day we headed back home. I told Ramallo earlier today to not to say anything to Vilu, or Olga about me coming home with Angie so it will be a surprise.

When we arrived to the house I went inside first and Vilu jumped into my arms.

- Vilu, calm down - I said as I hugged her.

- How's Angie?? Where's she?? She didn't forgive you?! - she kept on asking while I looked over to Ramallo who barely could stop himself from grinning.

- Let go of me first and I'll tell you everything - I said and Vilu jumped off of me and just as she did that Angie came in on the front door and I didn't have chance to say anything because Vilu ran into Angie's arms while crying in happiness.

I was happy to see everyone happy now. Angie and Violetta are my happiness and if they're happy I'm happy...

Angie's POV:

Now I know it was the right decision to forgive German... Because if I didn't I'd have probably never seen Vilu again... And German. I just hope everything will be fine with Edmond and Haydeé too.

I could have live anywhere with anyone in the world... But my real home is Buenos Aires... The Castillo house... With Vilu in German's protective, strong arms.

- I love you, German... - I whispered to him that night when we were about to lay down. I caught him at the bathroom door and hugged him from behind.

- I love you too, Angie... - he replied as he caressed my arms that were around him - My happiness... I hope I won't mess things up again...

- I think you won't - I said then jumped on his back - Now... Take me to the bed!

German laughed then he went to the bed with me on his back where I got off of him, but before I could do anything he pushed me down on the bed and kissed me passionately on the lips.

Well, this is the end of this book and so far it seems like this was my best one which I'm really happy about :3 Thank you so much for reading and voting... Hope you really did enjoy this just as much as I did!

I didn't know if I'm gonna make a sequel to this, not though... But then ideas came and I have already started a sequel... So today, or tomorrow I'm gonna post that too :P