Chapter 1 - Bad memories

Bad memories can make returning back harder than it has to be.

Angie's POV:

- Angie, you can't leave... - German begged after I told him that I got a job offer, but for that I had to leave Buenos Aires and go to France. But this wasn't the truth. I just wanted to get away from him and be as far away from him as possible. Why? Because I loved him more than anything, but he was keep breaking my heart.

- I'm going, German... I'm sorry - I said, but I was near to cry. Seeing him so sad and upset breaks my heart, but I just can't stand him hurting me anymore. I need to go... And I'm doing what I have to do! I know I made the right decision. Vilu is already grew up and she doesn't need me that much anymore and she already accepted that I'm leaving for a while.

- But we need you, Angie! - German continued begging - I... I mean Violetta needs you... But our family is only complete with you... - he said and I almost burst out crying, but I held it in.

- I will still be there for both of you - I said, forcing a fake smile on my face - We can still talk on any way you want to and I'm not planning to disappear forever.

- Angie... - he sighed, but I left him in the kitchen where he was because I was afraid that I'm gonna cry in front of him and I didn't want that.

After this conversation I went to the Studio to talk to Pablo about this as well and he was just as upset as German.

- Angie, please... Don't go! - he begged.

- I have to, Pablo...

- This is because of him, right?

- What?! No! I have to go and that's it!

He sighed deeply then hugged me tightly.

- Okay, fine - he said - But be careful out there all by yourself, okay? and call me whenever you need a friend to talk to!

- Okay, I will - I smiled as I returned his hug.

Well yeah. Pablo is the other reason for my leaving... He also ignored me and began to hate me because Jackie told him to do it. I was so sad that I couldn't handle all this alone. My sadness from German and I couldn't count on my best friend either, but then appeared Jeremias. The kind, caring and understanding Jeremias.

He became my closest friend and I thought I can trust him... But yet again I was wrong. Sooo wrong. Then soon it came out that Jeremias is German and I broke down. I couldn't stand it and then I decided to leave and no one can stop me.

Only for some time... Just to move on and get myself together again.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Soon the farewell has came. Pablo, Vilu and German came to say their final goodbye to me which I was really happy about because they're the most important people in my life.

Pablo was the first who hugged me tightly.

- Take care of yourself... - he whispered and when he let go of me he gave me his watch - Take this and remember me whenever you look at it... - he said with a sad smile.

- Thank you, Pablo... - I mumbled, tearing up a bit.

Then Vilu came.

- Call me as soon as you arrived!! - she said as we hugged.

- I will, Vilu... I will... - I replied while hugging her back and looking up at German who seemed to be the saddest of all of them. The look on his face just made me want to cry so bad.

Then German came and stood inches away from me, looking into my eyes for a moment then hugged me tightly.

- I'll miss you so much, Angie... - he said.

- German...

- I really can't say anything to make you stay?

- .... No.... I'm sorry...

- It's okay... - he sighed - But promise me that you'll come back...

- I... I promise...

He smiled then kissed my cheek softly and lovingly.

And after all these farewells I got into my taxi and went to the airport and with the plane I went to Paris, but the bad thing came after that and I wasn't expecting that I once can return to Buenos Aires...

- Miss Angeles - I heard Bertuccio calling me from my room's door - Are you ready?

- Yes! I'm ready to go! - I said as I jumped off the sofa and went to find him and soon I found him at the car outside.

- Angeles... - he said softly and smiled as he saw me coming out of the huge house with his servant - Shall we go?

- Yes, Sir! - I nodded, smiling and we got into the car.

- You know you can call me Edmond... - he smiled.

Edmond... The person who saved my life and since then we became closer and closer. The kindest person I know so far. His real full name is Edmond Dantes, but other people shall know him as The Count of Monte Cristo...

Call me crazy, but I have been writing this story also for a while now and my friend asked me to share it so I did. So... I hope you'll enjoy this too :)