Riccaro defense squad is back

Ight so this is about to be wholesome as frick. So lets get right on with it. Also my dog won't let me sleep she keeps wanting to push me off the bed 😂

Riccaro POV
"You're a nuicence you know that Riccaro. Were going to lose this festival all because of you." I looked at Mikael and kept smiling. I told him I had to go meet up with my earth dad and mom. As I left I let one single tear fall out. I started hoppity and skippity all the way to mom and dad. They seem mad maybe I can cheer them up. I went up to them and said "Hi mom! Hi dad!" They both looked at me angrily and told me that I was supposed to be in bed. "But Mikael needed to talk to me." Xylo flipped his lid and said, "Riccaro maybe go bother someone else who actually likes you as you can see me and Kayla are discussing some things." I did my best to smile and ran until I saw Inpu and Magnus. Magnus looked at me and said, "Oh God its Solis 2.0." Inpi eyes widened wants he saw mine they both were about to run until I was a foot away form them. "Hi Inpu! Hi Magnus!" I said while laughing at saying the word Inpu. "Ugh leave us alone dealing with one Solis is enough but having another one is to troublesome." Inpu said. "Now go bother someone else." I smiled and told them ok and walked away I headed over to the docks and sat down and cried. I cried and cried for hours unknown to me that three other people were watching me.

Lychee POV
I was walking with Davis when we met Soren. He decided to join us on our little walk. As we were walking Soren heard crying. We went to investigate until we all saw something we didn't like. Riccaro crying by himself. Davis looked so mad while Soren was conflicted. You see Soren told us about his relationship with Riccaro. I honestly feel bad for the guy. We all head over to Riccaro and sit on the docks with him. He 'stopped crying' and had a fake smile on. "Hey guys what you doing hanging out with a mistake like me." That literally broke all our hearts.

Davis POV
I can't believe someone would let this small bean be upset and call himself a mistake. When I get my hands on whoever did this they are going to be dead. Lychee hugged Riccaro while Soren just sat next to him. Me being the big bro I had to know who did this to him. "Riccaro who made you cry? I want names now." He looked at me and said, "Mikael, Kayla, Xylo, Magnus, and Inpu." Me and Lychee got up and started heading over to there rooms to prank them.

Soren POV
The ithers left and I was left alone with my brother. I went over to him and hugged him. "I'm happy I have a brother. I been so lonely. My dad is Typhon. I didn't tell you since I didn't know how to react." Riccaro looked at me and said, "No matter how you are as long as I know you're my brother I will always be there for you and won't let you be alone." I smiled and hugged him again. This time Riccaro fell asleep. I picked him up and saw David and Lychee. I walked up to them and they saw the sleeping Riccaro. We went over to his room and tucked him in. We grabbed three chairs and sat outside his room. When we all woke up we grabbed Riccaro and took him to spend time with us.

Author POV
Let's just say everyone apologized and they never hurt the bean again. Not as long as the Riccaro defense squad is on the lose. Also Riccaro and Soren have been the best of friends telling eachother everything. They made a plan to visit Mercury (Is it mercury or Mars people say the two and I'm confused now since I heard him say both of them) They were going to see why Typhon won't accept Soren.

The wholesome defense squad. Everyone should know not to hurt the bean ever. Unless they want everyone and their mother to come at them. Well cya in the next oneshot.