I have a brother?

Ok so guys I still want to protect Riccaro but if he ends up with Momiji I won't mind I think it would be cute. Anyways onto the oneshot.

Soren POV
Maybe instead of being wary of Riccaro I should get to know him. I kept thinking about what the oracle said. I wonder if Riccaro won't like me since I'm the son of Typhon. What should I do. "Hey Soren." I look up and see Coleus "Hey Coleus." "What's wrong?" I just signed and said "I just found out that I have a half brother but I don't know if he is good or bad. Will he even like me?" "I bet he will you know family can never be broken. Unless you guys have no interest in each other." I looked at him and just thought. Maybe Riccaro won't be so bad he seemed really friendly when I ran into him. "Ok I'll go talk to him." "That's the spirit!" I head on my way to go find Riccaro. I start to head over to the Pyramid until at the entrance I see him... the guy I been looking for. "Hey Riccaro! I'm sorry for running off its just that I'm the son of Typhon... your half brother." "That's cool I have a half brother." He ran up and...hugged me. "You look so cool!" "Uhh...thanks." I said getting all flustered. "Do you want to go get ice-cream with me half bro?" I looked at him surprised and said "Sure lets go." We head over to an ice-cream parlor. Wants we got in I ordered a vanilla ice-cream while Riccaro asked for chocolate. Since I'm the oldest I decided to pay. He thanked me and we sat down and started to eat. "Man Soren you're the best." I just smiled and said "Well at first I thought you wouldn't like me but, now I can see I was just paranoid. Thank you for liking me even though I'm weak." "You're not weak well you're much stronger than me. I dont know how to control my powers what so ever." I smiled and we decided to head back to camp. Wants we got back to camp Riccaro started following me even though I told him he can go back to his room. "Why are you still following me?" "I get nightmares and I heard siblings can stop them so I want to stay with you." I just smiled and pat his head. After we got to my place he fell asleep on my bed. I just smiled and laid down in the floor. This was a great idea I should thank Coleus later.

Ight so some brotherly love. Anyways see you in the next one.