Bryan x Impu

I dont ship this but you know if you want it I'll create it. This is also very interesting since I never saw this as a ship ever so lets give it a try. Now onto the oneshot.

Bryan POV
I was taking a walk until I somehow got to the Egyptian pantheon's place. All of a sudden Impu comes into my mind. I wonder how that cute, smart, loving book warm is doing. I start to blush just thinking about him. I wonder what life would be like if we got married. As I was day dreaming of Impu Magnus was right behind me. "Hey dude!" "Oh hey Magnus." "What's up?" I signed and said "Love problems." "Yea I can tell Impu is hard to love." My eyes widened "How did you know I liked him?" "You're staring at our room." I just blushed and looked at them. "He wouldn't like someone like me he probably wants someone smart." Magbus signed and said "Look my brother is socially awkward. He doesn't quite know what love is. If you try to explain what you feel to get it off your chest he won't understand." "So I could tell him I like him but he wouldn't know I love him?" "Yup he is very clueless." I smiled and said "Where is he now?" "He's by the river reading." I started to run to the river.

Magnus POV
Ha that idiot now time to watch the magic work. I feel bad for lying to him but Impu likes him back and I know both of then wouldn't say anything.

Bryan POV
As I was heading over to the river I saw Momiji and Jyles. "Hey Momiji, Hey Jyles." "Hey Bryan where are you off to in a hurry?" "I'm going to tell my crush I like him." Momiji smiled and said "I hope it goes well for you." I see the river and I run there waving bye to the other two. Wants I stop I see the prince himself. I start to fly over there. "Funny seeing you here Inpu. We think alike." I saw a blush on his face when he saw me. "Hey Bryan how you doing?" "I'm doing good I just wanted to tell you I love you." He smiled and said "I love you to will you be my boyfriend?" I smiled and flew down to kiss him. As we kissed Magnus screamed a big yes. I blushed while Impu glared and chased them.

Ok so this wasn't so bad and I understand why this could be a ship. Apparently in Bryan's new episode it says potential boyfriends and Impu was on there. Anyways see you in the next oneshot.