Cat once again

In this oneshot Lychee and Riccaro will drink tombjuice and turn into a neko. Davis finds out and protects the nekos. Now onto the oneshot.

Lychee POV
Me and Riccaro were in my cabin waiting for Davis. We wanted to try out this new "grape juice" we made. Poor kid still thinks its grape juice. As we were waiting I got thirsty and instead of grabbing my cup I grabbed the potion and dranked some of that. Little did I know same thing happened to Riccaro. I look at Riccaro and see he has cat ears and a cat tail. Riccaro looked at me weird to. We both looked down at the grape juice. I then realized we both must of dranked it. "So what happened to me Riccaro?" "You are an adorable kitty!" I just blushed at the adorable part. "What about me?" Riccaro said tilting his head to the side. "Awww you're a kitty to!" We both just started to blush. We looked in the reflection and saw ourselves. I had a red and black ears with a black tail with red on the tip. Riccaro had different shades of red on his ears and tail. All of a sudden the door opened.

Davis POV
I wake up and look at the time. 9:07 AM. Frick I promised my brother's I would be at Lychee's place. I hope they aren't mad. I start to get dress then I run out to the greek side of camp. As I enter I look for Lychee's cabin. Wants I find it I open the door and say, "I'm so sorry for being lat-" I look at them and saw the ears and tails. I had stars in my eyes. "What happened to you cuties?" "Big Bro! The grape juice turned us into kittens!" As Riccaro said that he ran to me. I swear I'm about to die. "Please help us find a cure Davis." Lychee had said. They both got on the floor giving me the baby kitten eyes. "Okay, I'll help." I grabbed some string and made it into yarn. I throw it at Lychee and he starts to mess with it. Also I have all of this recording so balck mail is a go. I gave Riccaro a toy mouse that moves. Riccaro started to chase it. Okay time to make this potion. As I finish it up I put them in a glass and give it to the other two. They dranked it and went back to normal. Well almost normal Riccaro was still chasing the mouse.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.