Inpu x Solis

So here is some more Impu and Solis honestly the best ship ever besides Michie. Anyways onto the story.

Solis POV
Impu was talking with Magnus and I decided to go explore. I went into a big crowd and started to talk with them.

Impu POV
As I was talking with Magnus I realized Solis was gone. I saw him by a big group and I went over there. I stood right next to Solis to make sure he's okay and it also is because I like him.

Solis POV
I noticed Impu right next to me. I smiled and started to blush. You see I really like him. I'm glad he came next to me. I wish I could just kiss him. I saw another big group and I decided to go over there.

Impu POV
I looked next to me and saw Solis gone again. I started to get upset until I saw him with Riccaro and a fox girl. I go over there and stand right next to him.

Solis POV
I looked over and saw Inpu right next to me. "Hey Inpu I'm thirsty." "Okay I'll go and get you some water." "Thank you." As he left Magnus and Davis xame over and stood very close to me.

Impu POV
I went back to Solis until I saw Magnus and Davis closely next to him. I pushed inbetween Solis and Davis. I started to blush since I was really close to Solis. I gave him his water and he thanked me. "Hey Riccaro I have another Ice-cream if you want it." "Thank you Solis." Riccaro happily ate his ice ream he even shared with Momiji.

Solis POV
I looked at Impu and realized how cute he looked. I started to badly blush and Momiji said "Hey Riccaro do you want to go talk outside?" "Sure!" After they left Magnus told Davis that Lychee needed help. Then they left so it was just me and Impu.

Impu POV
I start to blush realizing it was just me and Solis. Maybe I should shoot my shot. "Hey Solis do you know I like like you." I saw Solis blush and he said "Did you know I like you to?" I blushed and he grabbed my chin and kissed me. I kissed back and it felt like an eternity which was actually 5 minutes until we heard squealing. We looked over and saw the people we were just talking to. Riccaro came up to us and said "How do I do that with Momiji?" I just blushed and I looked over and saw Momiji also blushing.

Ahhh Impu and Solis so adorable anyway see you in the next one.