Brandeen x Jakey

In this oneshot Brandeen will come out of no where to speak to Lychee but also sees Drannus picking on him. Then Brandeen sees Jakey trying to stop it. That's when Brandeen goes protective and saves the both of them. Now onto the oneshot.

Brandeen POV
I was on my way to talk to Lychee since I needed him. Wants I got there I saw him talking to Drannus. I decided to hide and listen in. "I don't need help from a kid like you. I am much more superior then you will ever be." Drannus had said. All of a sudden Drannus pushed Lychee to the ground. I was about to step in until Jakey stepped in. Was it me or did he look like he got taller?

Jakey POV
Ever since I sae Lychee I knew he must somehow have a relationship with Brandeen. I mean they look the same. I was walking to confront him about it until I saw him get pushed down. I did not like that one bit. I went over there and stepped in the middle of this soon to be fight. "What is going on here?" I had asked in a stern voice. "This idiot wants to help me but I told him no." I looked over at Dranne. "What did he want to help you with?" "None of your fricking problem." Dranne then left and I looked back and saw Lychee hurt. I took out some bandages I start to clean his wounds. "Are you okay Lychee?" "I'm fine." He said as he pulled away from me. "Lychee do you happen to know a brandeen?" "No why?" "I just wanted to know since I never got to tell him how I feel." Lychee just nodded but all of a sudden Brandeen comes out and says, "Lychee my boy you should of continued the fighting." "Dad I would of but Jakey stepped in the way." I saw Brandeen and realized that Lychee had lied to me. "B-Brandeen?" I said looking at him. Wow he reached my height shocker. "Yes Jakey?" Brandeen said looking away. I ran and hugged him. "I missed you so much." Brandeen signed and hugged me back. "Brandeen I know you won't accept me but I love you and I always have." Brandeen just hugged me and said, "I love you to Jakey." We both kissed and heard a yuck noise. We look over and see Lychee pretending to puke. We all laughed and I left with Brandeen to his place. I will tell you this I wasn't happy with seeing Sekkah in a tube.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.