What's a gender

Riccaro is gonna be a sad bean. But he doesn't know any better. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
I was hanging out with dad, Momiji, Impu and his sister. I was just running around trying to play with her tail. Momiji got a little jealous and said "Riccaro you can come and play with my tail." I smiled and ran over to her. I started to let her ears and she just smiled. "Hey Impu why is she giving me a death glare." I say pointing to Magnus. Magnus got even mad but thought it was a mistake and let it go. "Magnus wasn't glaring at you they were glaring back at Momiji." "Why is she glaring at Momiji?" Magnus again was getting triggered and this also made Impu mad. Xylo didn't understand why they were getting mad at Riccaro. "THEY are glaring at Momiji since she glared at THEM first." "W-why are you screaming at me?" Magnus comes up to me and says, "We are mad because you are being disrespectful to me. I dont go by a her I go by them or they." I looked at dad and asked, "Why does she keep yelling at me dad?" "Maybe just don't say she." "But she is a she." That made them even more angry Impu grabbed his book and hit me on the head. "It is not right to just assume that Magnus is a her." I started to cry and ran away.

Author POV
At this point Solis and Bryan came up to the group seeing and hearing what happened. "Dont scream at my nephew again. He isn't from earth he doesn't know all of that stuff." Bryan said very angry. "Impu, Magnus you better go apologize now!" "No he isn't getting an apology EVER." Impu and Magnus stormed off. Momiji went to go look for Riccaro. Bryan and Xylo went with Momiji while Solis tried to reason with them.

Solis POV
I ran after them until I caught up to them. "Impu, Magnus I know you're mad but try to explain to him he isn't from this planet." Magnus and Impu calmed down and realized that they not only made the little bean cry but also hit him. "Magnus we should go apologize." "Yea you're right." Now we are heading over to where the others are.

Momiji POV
Me, Bryan, and Xylo all found Riccaro crying in a trashcan. I went up to it and knocked on the trashcan lid. I heard a shakey "No ones home." I silently laughed and Bryan picked up the lid. Bryan then says, "Come on out you're not trash." Riccaro came out of the trashcan and Xylo hugged him. "Riccaro they only got mad because Magnus doesn't use she or he." "Then what does Magnus use?" "So Riccaro there are things called pronouns that some people go by. Magnus goes by they or them. Not she or he." Wants I said that Riccaro just nodded. "Ok I understand."

Riccaro POV
I look up and saw Magnus, Impu, and Solis. "I'm sorry for calling you a girl Magnus." "It's fine you didn't know we shouldn't of gotten mad and hit you. Please forgive us." "Okay I'll forgive you guys." I said smiling.

Oof do you know how painful it was to write Riccaro getting hurt. Anyways see you in the next oneshot.