You remind me of someone

In this oneshot Bri will all of a sudden remember Austin. She will piece together how similar Austin and Austin is. She will start to cry and miss her Austin but this Austin will make her feel better. To many Austins going around. Now onto the oneshot.

Bri POV
I was dreaming of me and this weird kid with a panda hat. His name was Austin and apparently he was the son of Apolo. I then see clips and saw my past. I remember everything that happened. The titans were released and my boyfriend Austin. I wonder if he is okay.

~In the morning~
I wake up to Seek and Austin fighting. I go downstairs and see the breakfast Collin has made. "Thank you Collin for breakfast." "No problem Bri." I went and sat down with everyone the other two stopped fighting and I remember my dream last night. I look at Austin and start to think of my dream Austin. Why do they look the same. "Hey Austin do you have a bear by any chance?" "Yes I have many stuffed animals. My favorite one is Fred." "Is Fred a bear?" "Yes and no it's a panda bear." I just nodded. They even sound the same. "Have you ever heard of tombjuice?" "No Bri why are you asking me these questions all of a sudden?" "Well it's nothing I just want to know somethings about you." Austin started to laugh and say okay. His laugh is just like my Austin. "Austin have you ever had a girlfriend? Or do you know camp oasis?" "No and no. Bri are you sure your okay?" I start to cry I really want Austin back. "Bri what's wrong?" Seek had asked. "I-It's just I remember my past and there was another Austin in it and he was my boyfriend. He was innocent and cute and followed me around like a lost puppy. Everything you're guys Austin does remind me of mine!" I started to yell. Austin looked offended. "Bri I love you and all but you need to understand. I never followed you around ever. I'm not from Camp Oasis. I'm nothing like your Austin maybe you just want me to be." After Austin said that he left and went outside. Is Austin right am I trying to make him the Austin I remember. This Austin is his own style. He isn't like Austin I just make in my head like he is. I should apologize. I go to where Austin is and see him skipping rocks. "Austin I'm sorry I guess I just really miss my Austin." "It's fine Bri I shouldn't have snapped I just hate when people compare me to someone else." I nodded and we both hugged it out. I swear from now on I won't dwell on the past. If I see my Austin again I will be happy. If not then that's fine.

??? POV
I watched as Bri and Austin hugged. I wish I didn't die maybe I could be with Bri still. After everyone sleeps I go in Bri'a room and kiss her head. "Goodnight Bri I love you." As I left I saw mama bear and papa bear. I go over to them and we hug.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.