Grape Juice!

Lychee needs "grape juice" but gave the rest to Riccaro. Now onto the oneshot.

Lychee POV
I was looking in the mirror when I suddenly turned into my demon form. That's no problem tombjuice will help me. I go to my storage of tombjuice and realized I ran out. 'Crap I gave all my tombjuice to Riccaro.' I guess I could pay him a visit. I head over to his room hoping no one sees me when I enter I did not expect to see someone. "Hey Riccaro I need more of that 'grape juice' I gave you-" For some reason Byron was there and he looked confused. "You're a demon?" I just coughed and said, "No you're seeing things." Byron rubbed his eyes. "But you look like a demon." "Because I am you idiot." Byron flinched at my tone. "Middle bro you need the grape juice right?" "Yes can I please have some?" "Yea you can have all of it Momiji likes me in my normal form." I nodded and Riccaro went to find them. "Grape juice is tombjuice right?" I look over at Byron. "Yes, but he doesn't know that." Byron just nodded. "I won't tell anyone you're a demon you know." "You better not. The others shouldn't know Brandeen is my dad." Byron's eyes widened. "You're Brandeens son." "Well I'm his creation but he calls me his son." "Are you going to hurt everyone here?" "No my dad didn't mean to cause trouble so he sent me here to show people that he can be responsible and that he has a heart." I lied a little bit but hey I can't say the real plan or then he would tell. "You know Brandeen was a nice man who was only controlled by his demon." "Yea I know." "Who's Brandeen?" I look over at Riccaro and smile. "No one of importance Riccaro." Riccaro nodded and handed me the tombjuice. "Here is the grape juice you needed." I smiled and thanked him walking out the room. "Also Byron don't tell anyone about my relationship to him." Byron just nodded and off I went.

Hope you enjoy see you in the next oneshot.