Space?

So I'm making it so Xylo and Riccaro goes to space. Xylo is used to heat so all he has to wear is a helmet. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
It finally is happening. I'm going back to Mercury for a visit and who better than to bring dad. My dad got onto the space ship and Lychee launched us up. Wants we got to Mercury I instantly stepped out of the ship. Xylo looked kinda scared but I juts reassured  him that it is fine. After he got put of the ship he seemed to enjoy himself. "Hey Riccaro what's that big pyramid things?" I look over and see home. "That is my home or where I stayed. Lets go check it out." As we head there dad sees a flower. "What's this?" "That is an obsidian flower they are really pretty." Xylo went and licked them luckily he had gloves on or those would of hurt. Anyways we made it to the pyramid and went inside. He saw all my music stuff which I grabbed. I basically collected everything I wanted like my books, music albums, radio, microphone, guitar, and a lot of other stuff. "How did you get all of these?" "Well Typhon can go back down to earth and wants he comes back he brings me all these gifts." Xylo nodded and we headed back to the ship. "So do you like Mercury?" "Yes I do it seems fun maybe we should come back someday." "Really you want to go back here with me." "Welk I mean yea can't let my son be alone can I?" I smiled and we went back to earth. Everyone bombarded Xylo with questions he showed them the flowers he picked. "Dont touch the flowers unless you have gloves because the flower is made of actual fire. It is called an obsidian flower." They nodded and I grabbed them with my bare hands to give everyone a closer look. They all were amazed.

Ok so this should be the last request and if I miss any I will get it done tomorrow I promise. Now see you guys in the next oneshot.