Ooo lava child

So in this oneshot Riccaro will get yeeted all the way to Moku where he meets Bri, Austin, Seek, and Collin. They will also treat him as a baby. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
I was sitting infront of the gate with dad when all of a sudden a bull came up and ran into me. This caused me to be yeeted onto a island. I fell infront of 4 people.

Seek POV
Me, Bri, and my brothers were hanging out by the shore until we heard screaming. We all looked up and see someone just fall from the sky. He fell right infront of us and got up like he wasn't hurt at all. "Are you okay dude you took a huge fall." Bri has said. "Yea I'm fine! My name is Riccaro I am the son of Set. A bull came up to me at Camp Oasis and yeeted me all the way here. I'm also from Mercury and my step dad Typhon yeeted me down here." I look over and Collin had stars in his eyes. "OMG YOU ARE SO PRECIOUS!" Riccaro just blush and says, "Thank chu!" We all awed at that.

Bri POV
This kid is from Camp Oasis? Why does that sound familiar to me? As we were walking back to their house Collin was baying Riccaro. I got to admit he is cute like a little toddler. Wants we got there I sat on the couch. "Do you guys like to take lava baths?" I look over puzzled when Riccaro said that.

Austin POV
"I love lava baths! But how comes you take them you aren't a son of any fire gods?" "No I am from Mercury which is close to the sun. I'm a demon and I always been around lava." We all just made an O face. "Have you ever tried molten lava rocks?" I asked. "No but I can try some." I gave him some and he seemed to like it. "It's yummy and hot." I just nodded. "He will be my new brother." I thought out loud. "Your new what?" I look over at Seek. "Did I say that out loud?" "Yes you did." Bri had said. I looked down until Riccaro said, "Dont worry we can be brothers still." At the end of the day I wouldn't let anyone talk to Riccaro or even touch him. Riccaro is my bean I will protect him.

Author POV
Mean while at camp Xylo is trying to fly around to find Riccaro. He finds Riccaro at an island and wants everyone was asleep he took him back. Lets just say when Austin woke up he was not happy.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.