28

one month later

"ben, stop," amari mutters as he kisses on her neck. she pushes his head away and scoots away from him, putting her legs on the couch to create space between them. ben moves her legs and pulls her back towards him. "the kids will be back soon, baby." amari says, arms around his neck as she looks up at him.

"we'll be quick," he says, pushing her down and attaching his lips to her neck again. she puts her hand on the back of his neck on instinct and groans as he kisses on her jaw.

"ben..." she murmurs. he slides his hands up and down her leg, causing her to give in and hook her leg around his hip. because let's be honest—its ben.

ben pulls amari up and sets her on his lap, her dress riding up and bunching around her hips. amari sighs against his lips as he rubs the tops of her thighs. "they're going to walk in any second," amari says, turning and looking at the clock. they said they'd be back from the fair before 10, and it was 9.

"i just told you i'd be quick," he mutters as he runs his fingers along the cloth of her underwear. amari rolls her eyes and pushes his face gently.

"you never are. and quit playing with me," she orders, pressing herself down on his crotch. ben licks his lips and leans back. with a sigh, amari says, "if we're going to do this, at least take me upstairs."

ben doesn't hesitate and stands up, amari latching onto him. he rests his hands under her thighs and carries her up the stairs and into their room. amari runs her fingers through his hair and gently strokes the back of his neck. ben acts like the small gestures don't make him feel giddy, and he tosses her on the bed once they enter the bedroom. m

wasting no time, ben settles in between her legs and pushes her dress up. he hooks his fingers around the band of her underwear and pulls them down, kissing her lips before sliding down onto his knees and nestling his face in between her thighs. amari sighs and puts her hand on the top of his head, pushing him down.

ben kisses everywhere but where she wants and needs the most, and pulls on his hair. "stop, benny," she whines, bucking her hips. ben hooks his arms around her thighs and dives into her folds, making her back arch off the bed.

amari lets out small whimpers as ben works his oral magic. she tries to clamp her legs around his head and he forces them open, unhooking his arms and pressing his palms into her inner thighs.

the familiar, tight feeling forms in her stomach and amari moans out bens name in a way that makes him feel cocky and arrogant.

"look at me," ben says, removing his mouth from her second set of lips and looking at her. amari downcasts her eyes at him, and ben extends a long arm to grab ahold of her jaw to keep her in place.

he resumes eating her out in a way that he hasn't in a long time, and her hips buck again and the knot feeling in her stomach gets tighter. "ben, i-" she stops mid sentence, cutting herself off with a moan and her eyes roll into the back of her head as she releases all over bens face and beard.

ben laps up her juices, still forcing her to look at him. the sight alone is enough to make amari come again, but she doesn't, and instead tries to regain her breath.

he crawls up to her and places his lips on hers, allowing for her to taste herself. amari lets out a small moan as she feels a poke in between her legs.

she pulls down his shorts, followed by his boxers and shirt, and they switch places. ben pulls the rest of her dress over her head, leaving her in nothing but a necklace and a pair of earrings. amari drags her nails down bens chest before climbing on top of him and sinking down on him.