52

6 months later

liked by bensimmons, fchwpo and 763,093 others

amariparker 🥰

view 90,789 comments...

user23 SHES SO FINE WOWWW

mrsniawalker like fine wine 🍷 ❤️

kyrasimmons so pretty ma😍😍
amariparker 😘😘😘 love you baby

averywilson23 okaaaaaay mama😍
amariparker 😘💗

user78 BEN... ARE WE SRS RN???
username cant believe he lost THIS.

melo 👀
username AHT AHT
hser01 these little boys bold asf 😭

antdavis23 🔥🔥
user21 amari air him every time but he keeps trying lol he's so sweet 😭 maybe she should give him a real chance

username btw she don't even drive a rolls this is bens.
user07 u in her business? don't do that

user37 all these niggas wanna fuck amari (they do!!)

bensimmonsfan25 👀👀👀 i know we all thinking the same thing

kyrieirving 👸🏿👸🏿👸🏿
username no bc where did YOU come from??😭😭
user12 these dudes fake af for this they was plotting the whole time 💀💀 couldnt wait to hear that divorce news 🤦🏽‍♂️

scrolling through the comments on her instagram post, amari finds it funny that most people made the connection that this car is not hers. of course it's bens, but he always picks her up in it. they've made a lot of memories in that car.

amari only puts her phone away to consult with the stylist and adrian sighs as he handed another suit to try on. it's draft day, and out of all the things he doesn't have, an outfit is one of them, so here they are, in new york at barney's, trying on designer suits that adrian wants no part of.

amari checks out pocket squares and possible ties as adrian heads back into the dressing room. when she asked him what he planned on wearing tonight and he told her "nice pants and a jacket," she nearly fell out. their shopping trip has lasted over an hour, only because adrian is picky. he doesn't want a basic suit, but he hates suits with prints on them, and hates traditional colors, and is basically doing everything in his power to not have to wear a suit.

everything about tonight is going to be memorable, so he at least has to look good.

"dre, what about this?" amari asks, grabbing a baby pink tie and matching pocket square, walking over to the dressing room door and knocking on it.