44

1 month later

liked by 412,092 others

adriansimms your favorite siblings 🤩 happy thanksgiving 🍽🦃🍁

view 500 comments...

—COMMENTS HAVE BEEN LIMITED—

jaygup now why your little brother look more like kyra than you

averywilson23 🥺😿💜

kyrasimmons i look good

user90 blended family?

danielxo my favs
adriansimms 💛

user21 omg is that bens kid?

jadagram awww i love this
shaqironeal what about me? :(
adriansimms nah take this shit somewhere else

bronny 💕💕

amariparker ❤️😍 i miss you my baby!!

mrsniawalker AWWW❤️❤️❤️❤️

user12 ben ain't shiiiiiiit lmfaooo

user77 amari not there :( i love them together

usr45 kyra fine 🥵🥵🥵🥵
adriansimms dont get caught up

shareefoneal y'all look like new parents lmfaooo
kyrasimmons GTFOOOO

kyra helps her aunt, liv, cut the sweet potatoes and and chop regular potatoes for thanksgiving dinner. it's a rather weird thanksgiving, and instead of her mother being here, along with her other grandparents, it's just bens family. amari isn't even louisiana celebrating thanksgiving, instead shes in chicago for work.

it's strange not spending holidays like they used to. she misses the blending of both her grandparents meeting in her parents house. she misses the way both her grandmothers shared recipes and added their own flares to their food. it's not like liv can't cook—she can chef her ass off—it's just not the same. at all.

"cut like this," liv says, taking the knife out of kyras hand and demonstrating how to cut the potatoes correctly. kyras slices were uneven and arbitrary, compared to the neat and careful cuts made by her aunt. "they need to cook evenly, and they won't if some are bigger than others." it's safe to say that kyra cannot cook, just like her mother can't. but all of the other women can, and nothing about that makes sense.