chapter 1 first sight

(Bly's perspective)
(Year 10 bjp) (Year 10 year before Jedi purge)

The 1st battle was over we finished up on geneosis taking the planets surface and we sent many of those droids and bugs into hell. We had been given armour by the kamanions it was completely white but they said I can add the colour yellow to it and I can add some of my own customizations to the armour. I had painted it yellow because it is my battalions colours I have also been given the rank of Commander.

I chose my weapon it was a DC-15A blaster rifle. All I had to do now was meet my general I didnt know who it was as they were decided at random but I could only hope for a good one. We were at coruscant and my battlion was waiting outside the venator for our general. "Where the hell is they" Lieutenant Galle shouts from the crowd of yellow troops. "They'll be here now quit your whining Lieutenant" I shouted back it seemed to calm him down but i could feel him role his eyes at me even under his helmet. And now with him shut up I had time to think about our general I hope they're nice hell I hope they show up I mean we are now the only troopers waiting outside our venator. Maybe they don't like clones.

"Sorry that I'm late" I hear a voice say behind me.

I turn away from my men to meet a female twe'lek she seemed stressed "are you the commander?" She asks tilting her head and smirking slightly. At that moment I realise that it had been a few seconds since she spoke and I hadn't said a word that is why she is smirking. "Sorry general im the commander of this battalion" I apologised giving out my hand I didn't tell her that I liked her accent as that would be weird and fucking stupid. "No need to apologise commander" she said as she shaked my hand. As she shaked my hand I had this weird feeling and I wasn't sure why I had this feeling but I knew it needed to go so I kept a straight face even though she couldn't see my expression because of my helmet. "Shall we" she said letting go of my and walking toward the venator.

"Um yes general" I said nervously and for that I mentally slapped myself.

She smirked and I turned toward my men putting my rifle on my hip "come on men" I shouted and we followed our new general toward the venator.

I followed the general I didn't walk next to her as I thought that would be weird but we got to the bridge. We got there just in time so we could see it go into hyperspace I was still stood behind her not daring to stand next to her. After about a minute she turned around and smiled "you can stand next to me if you want commander". I was shocked the Kaminoans would never let us stand next to our superiors but stood next to her anyway. There was silence as we watched hyperspace together. "We'll arrive at Dantooine tomorrow but for now I think I'll get to know you all" she smiled looking at me I didn't look at her though I just replied with "yeah" and because of that stupid response she walks away great going trooper that really went well I scolded myself.

(Aayla's perspective)

I was so late I had been walking through the Jedi archives for so long I had lost track of time. I rushed there as quickly as I could and as I arrived I saw at least 500 yellow clone troopers and what seemed to be a commander in front of the battalion. I don't think on Geneosis I fought alongside any of them but I'll find out I guess. I walked up to the clones they were all fully armoured weapons and everything the commander wasn't facing me so I thought I would get his attention. "Sorry that I'm late" I spoke softly trying not to startle the commander he finally turned around and he just stood there I tilted my head and smirked at the surprised commander "are you the commander?" he shook his head back into reality. "Sorry general im the commander of this battalion" he gave out his hand and I kept my smirk as I shaked his hand "no need to apologise commander" I reassured. As we stopped I then spoke "shall we" I said turning around assuming he knew what I meant and luckily he did.

"Um yes general" he sounded nervous I wonder why had he never seen a twe'lek before. I heard the rest of the troops move all bickering amongst them selves I assumed the commander was one of them. We took off into hyperspace as we arrived at the bridge and that is when I noticed the commander was stood behind me not with the rest of his brothers so I let him join me "you can stand next to me if you want commander" and after a few seconds without saying a word he stood next to me and after about a minute or 2 of looking into hyperspace I spoke up again. "We'll arrive at Dantooine tomorrow but for now I think I'll get to know you all" I said as I slightly tilted my head in his direction. "Yeah" he replied still staring at hyperspace a man of few words I guess I walked away and in looked back at the commander but he doesn't he is still staring at hyperspace. I turned away and chuckle under my breath he seems very arkward and that is pretty cute.

As I walked around the venator all the troops saluted me and I nodded at them and I came across 3 troopers who were all talking in a group and none of them acknowledged me so I thought I would let presence be known to the 3 clones. "Troopers" is said smiling they all turned around and saluted but they had there helmets off so in could see there faces. 2 of them had the normal haircuts while the other one had a bold head. "General" they said and the one with no hair smirked "it seems like you've all settled in" I said referring to there missing helmets the one of the left spoke "yeah well we found our barracks and we didn't really want to keep our helmets so we took them off" he said putting his hand down and the rest followed him I put my hand on my right hip. "I'm Aayla Secura and you 3 are" I said awaiting an answer. The bold clone spoke again "I'm Cameron" he then pointed to the one on the right and then the left. "This is flash and this is lucky it is a pleasure to meet you general Secura" he smirked.

I smiled "what makes you so lucky" I questioned. The trooper looked confused that I asked this but the other 2 laughed and Cameron said "he is just asking to die in a unlucky way" he teased. "No it's because I'm the luckiest clone" he defended himself  "oh yeah well how come your not the commander then" Cameron said raising an eyebrow. That reminded me about the commander what was his name so I asked "what is the commanders name?" I looked confused and Flash answered "we don't know general he doesn't have one" looking equally confused. I thought it was strange I wouldn't he have a name wouldn't he want one so I thought I should get to the bottom of it so I left the troops to find the commander.