Chapter 39 invisable attack

(Bly's perspective)

1 month later

I was covered in my own blood aswell as coughing it up. The man in black came back to finish the job that he started "thanks to you I now have learned the location of Aayla Secura so now I don't need her" he circled me with his sabres light putting a red shadow over me. "You can do anything to me but I won't let you touch her" I cried as I tried to get up but the pain hurt to much that I just fell back to the metal floor I heard the monster laugh he found this funny. "You are naive I tried to save the one I loved but the monster inside ended up killing her first" his deep intimidating voice sent shivers down my spine as he all of a sudden brought his lightsaber a inch away from my head. He slowly brought it closer till I'd outdo feel it burning my head I began to scream for help but no one answered.

"Stop"

"No stop"

"Save me please"

"STOP"

"Bly" a new voice spoke.

I awoke and swung a punch straight into Ezra face knocking him to the ground and making me fall out of the bed. I rubbed my eyes to see Sabine looking down from the top bunk down to me I turned my head to the left and saw Ezra on the floor bleeding from his nose and Hera helping him. Kanan and Zeb looked down at me with disapproving looks I quickly released my mistake and leaned up to apologise "Ezra I'm so sorry I—" but Kanan pushed me back "stay away from him" he growled as I was pushed against my bed. Hera stood up and put a hand on Kanan's shoulder "Kanan it wasn't his fault" he pushed her off "how do we know maybe he didn't remove his chip and he is just a spy for the empire". I looked down at my right hand my knuckles were covered in Ezra's blood same with my black shirt I felt terrible he was only 15.

"I'm not a spy it's just I have a .....uh...condition" I saw Kanan eyebrows cross as he reached for his saber "what kind of condition" he hissed. "Back during the clone wars on Lothal I had gotten all my men killed in a mission and because of that I was given PTSD" I told them and Kanan let go of his saber and his eyes seemed to turn to sympathy. "And this is not the first time I punched Aayla Secura and I couldn't live with myself for doing that so I walked out on her as I was worried I would kill her" I then got up off the floor and stood up straight. "It's been along time since I had a PTSD attack but I think I know what triggered it" I finished and Ezra looked up his nose still bleeding "I'm sorry" he said holding his nose. Kanan the took my shoulder "do you mind if I have a word with you" I nodded as we walked toward the door what the hell was this going to be about maybe he would stab me so this pain could just end.

As we came of the door he sighed "listen I know what it's like have PTSD because I have it" his eyes filled with sorrow as he he looked at the ground. "I understand why your looking for Secura it's always a lot easier to do things together and why it may seem that walking out on Aayla was a good choice as you thought you were helping her you weren't you making the situation bad for both of you". The words cut deep I knew I had made a wrong choice that night I wish I could take it back but I can't now the only way now is to move forward. "I got PTSD when I was 19 during the purge when my master saved me from the clones but in doing so she put down her own life" for the first time I could see tears forming in his eyes it was obviously a hard subject for him "but I have Hera and now she helps me when times get tough" he added on.

"Listen Kanan I never wanted to fight against you and if you can't forgive me or the clones then I understand that but for now we need to work together as it dark times right now" he nodded and I put out my robotic hand and waited for him to shake it I looked up at him water filled his eyes and he nodded at me "okay" he muttered as he shook my hand hopefully now we can work together I hoped.