Something Good At 'The Bridge'

Darryl's POV

Throughout the entire week, I kept having Zak eat sandwiches. He nearly cried each time, but I was right there with him. I wanted him to be okay. He still kept only eating about half, but I was proud of him.

Vincent was going to come over later to play cards and he was bringing Clay. I thought Clay abandonded him at that party, but apparenty they made up. Vincent was excited, but Zak and I wasn't sure.

However, right now Zak wanted help making a minecraft server. I sat down next to him with his computer. He kept asking me about the different kinds of server he could have.

"Well you could have a survival server. That's like a server where you can try to... survive. It's basically like vanilla game," I said.

"That sounds cool," Zak says, "But I almost want something less vanilla. Maybe later down the line."

"How about a Kitpvp server? Kitpvp is  where you have certain kits and you can fight other players. It's combat based and it has a pretty good sized community," I said.

"Can we try a Kitpvp server?" Zak asked.

"Yeah of course we can! I'll help set it up here. What would you like to call your server?" I asked.

"Hmmm.. I'd like to call it InvadedLands." I said.

"Great!"

I guided him through how to set it up with the files and everything. This took about an hour and Zak kept talking about how great Invadedlands was going to be.

"So the world is now ready. I'm going to let you build your Kitpvp map how you want it. However, I'm going to get my bud Jacob to help you out. He's good staff and he can help you set it up right," I said, "I'll tell him to join this call, let's move you in real quick."

I left Zak in the room so he could talk to Jacob. Jacob was my good friend "Zelkam," although that wasn't his real name. Jacob was staff on Munchymc and I knew him and Zak would get along. I kept hearing Zak laughing in there.

In the meantime, I started to clean up the place for when Vincent and Clay showed up. I haven't kept up with cleaning like I'd like to.

I found a notebook sitting on the coffee table. It must be Zak's. I was tempted to read it, but chose not to. That would be an invasion of privacy.

I turned on the vacuum cleaner then and began to vaccuum the floor. Rat barked as I vaccuumed because it was scary. Rat was a silly muffin.

After vaccuuming, it was time to walk Rat. Zak came out when he was done talking to Jacob.

"Time to walk Rat?" He asked.

"Yep. You should eat something first though," I said.

"Apple?" He asked.

"Yeah. They're in the fridge," I said.

"I can walk and eat an apple," He said.

"Alright, we can do that."

He grabbed one of the medium sized yellow apples I had in my fridge as I grabbed Rat's leash and attached it to her collar. Rat was wagging her tail and running around the apartment happy. Zak came over with the apple and took a bite. We both walked out the door.

"How's the server going?" I asked.

"Really well. 'Zelkam' or Jacob and I finished building our map. We started on a store too," He said with quotations around the Zelkam, "He also just kept calling me Skeppy. You didn't tell him my name?"