TROUBLE 1

Christine's Pov

I sometimes wonder, what does it feel like being free.

Free from all this never-ending cycle of problems in life to the point of choosing death.

But, I guess you will never learn something and be a better version of yourself without it right?

"Hey Tine? Akala ko late ka nanaman ha. Second week of classes palang."

Now that's one of my friends, Diana Bontigao.

She's also my seatmate last school year and also everything that a friend could ever wish for. Though masakit yung mga opinions niya but that's what I love about her. Frank. She doesn't sugarcoat her words just to please you.

"Sorry naman D. Traffic kasi tsaka alam mo naman yung Kuya ko napakabagal kumilos."

"Then tell your brother to make it fast. Ano ba naman yan Cristy. Graduating na tayo pero suki ka pa rin ng late."

Princess Jabonillo.

She's smart and talented. Got the looks too. Beauty and brains in short but still single. She's an understanding person and good in giving advises too.

"Cess I'm sorry okay? You know my brother right? Tamad."

"Like you?"

"Are you telling that to her, or you're telling that to yourself? Which one Claire?"

Claire Gregorio.

A very loud friend. But honestly, I have no regrets being friends with her. She's also one of people that push me to my limits to do everything to the best of my abilities.

"Harsh mo naman Dian. Oh is it because wala pa yung crush mong intsik?"

"Excuse me. Di ko crush yun okay? Mabait lang siya. Period."

"Why so defensive D?"

"Shut up Tine."

"Hey guys good morning."

Nisha Leanne Muriedas.

A good person by heart but seriously, tagos lahat ng mga advises na binabato niya. Though it's mixed with immoral words but damang-dama yung sakit cause it's the truth.

I still love her for that.

"Hi Nisha. Oh hey Carls and Kate. Sabay na pala kayo dumating ni Nisha so let's go to class na yeah?"

"Okay!"

Kate Bejerano.

Small timid girl.Very quiet. Pero I swear grabe mag mura. The first time I met her, She is kindbut doesn't like to talk that much until nabuo yung grupo namin. Now she's nothiding her true self but only to us.

Caryl Toral.

People bullied her because of her size but no, she's not the 'damsel in distress' type. She can actually defend herself by being sassy.

"Wait nalimutan niyo yata si Danica eh." I asked.

"Well sabi niya di daw muna siya makakapasok kasi may kailangan pa siyang gawin sa bahay." Caryl vocalizes.

"Magiging suki yata si Danica ng absent eh. Kung may bayad lang ang pagiging absent malamang mayaman na si Danica ngayon" I told them.

Danica Jane Diamos.

She is older than all of us and acts like an older sister to us.

"Ikaw nga mukhang magiging suki ng late." They really love to pick on me.