TROUBLE 11

Can somebody tell me how can a mere individual be so sexy just by biting it's lips and running it's hand through it's hair?

I seriously can't take my eyes off of him. Do I like him? I don't know. I'll admit, he's kind but weird at the same time and very handsome. Just sitting there and doing nothing makes him handsome.

"Oh, hinay-hinay lang naman Tine. Baka matunaw na si Aless niyan." I was snapped from staring at Aless when I heard Caryl's voice.

"You're eye raping him Cristy. Chill lang." Nisha said while laughing. I stood up and ready to hit Nisha in the head when she also stood up and run away from me. I chased her but I can't keep up with her. She's fast.

"Hoy bumalik ka ditto babae!" I stopped and crouched down and she too stopped running but I'm so far away from her. She just stick her tongue at me and walk away.

I looked down at the floor when a bottled water was placed in front of me. I looked up to know who gave it to me and I rolled my eyes when I saw the ugly face of Aivan. I accepted the water anyway because I'm really thirsty. I drank it all in one go.

"Why are you even chasing after Nisha anyway?" He asked me after I swallowed all the water. I looked at him and glared at him but he just chuckled. "Damn. Are you trying to be cute honey?"

"Hey ugly. Why would I even try to show my cute face to you anyway? And for your question earlier, it's not your business." I sassed him but he keeps on smiling. Parang tanga.

"By the way honey, do you like that guy?" I looked at him confused. "Who?" Aivan turned around and point towards Aless's direction and I saw Andrea sitting beside him trying hard to get his attention. This bi-

"Yeah him." I looked back at Aivan again and found him staring at me accusingly. "What? I'm not sure." He looked confused. Kahit ako rin naman. "What? Anong not sure? You don't know if you like him or not?" He asked me and I just nodded.

"What if I'll ask you if I have chance in claiming the spot of you liking me? Can you answer that now?" Aivan asked me unexpectedly. My eyes widen in a second. He nuts? My friend likes him.

"What are you even saying Aivan? Alam mo ba anong pinagsasabi mo jan ha?" I asked him incredulously.

"Christine Revillas, I like you. Ever since the first time I saw you last school year. I thought my feelings for you will subside but it didn't honey. I can't help it." He grabbed both of my shoulder and was ready to hug me but he was stopped when someone grabbed him and pushed him away from me. I turned to look at who it is and it's Aless. Again.

"You fucking bastard. Can't you even understand one fucking single warning?! Bastardo! You have a death wish?!" I was so shocked outburst. Even the people around heard him.

"What? She's not even your girl. I still have a chance. I like her. You can't stop me from doing that." Shit. Is Aivan trying to provoke him? I can see that Alessandro is at his limits and seriously want to murder him.

I made myself in front of them and placed my hands on both side in front them. I don't want them to start a fight especially Aless. He's just new here. Nababaliw na baa ko dito? Pinag-aagawa? Ako?

"Stop it the both of you." Their staring contest was stopped when we heard the teacher blow her whistle. Aless looked down at me and grabbed my hands and dragged me towards where my friends are.

"Grab her things for me." Without hearing my friends' reply, he immediately dragged me outside the gym and led me to the field? What are we even doing here? Walang tao dito kasi di pa naman lunch time. But I'm glad after my gym it's already lunch so, I don't have to worry about being absent to the next class.