TROUBLE 7

Christine's Pov

Morning. After the conversation of me and the girls yesterday, I curious if Apollo's still going to bully my friend.

I was in front of the school's gate when I saw the Vice President of SC crossing the street to get here. I observed him for minute and he looks like he doesn't know how to cross the street. I decided to cross the street to get to him. Gonna help this poor soul.

"Hoy Apollo. Tulungan na kitang tumawid. Joke lang. Di ka pala marunong mag Tagalog. Ah I'll help you cross the street." He just gave me a warm smile. Ba't parang pumogi ata to lalo. He looks like he's in a good mood.

We crossed the street together without a hassle. When we reached the school's gate, he thanked me and hurriedly entered. I just shrugged. He must be busy.

I was walking in the hallway towards the classroom peacefully when I accidentally tripped and fell down. I even scraped my knee a little. When I looked up, I saw Andrea and her gang laughing at my state.

"Bitch you're so stupid." I glared at them and stand up slowly. My knee really hurts. Students who witnessed what happened just stared at us. I know they're afraid to butt in since Andrea is the sister of the Student Council President and their family is powerful.

"What? Cat got your tongue? Speak bitch!" Gasped erupted from the students. I felt a blood from my lips. That slap hurts like a bitch!

"You know what Christine, I really don't like you since the first day of school and I wonder why but now I know the reason. You're targeting what's supposed to be mine." I heard Andrea said. This b-

"You stupid ass bitch get away from her!" I turned around to see my friends walking towards us.

"Oh great the gangsters are here." Stacey whispered while rolling her eyes.

"Anong sabi mong tukmol ka ha?" I chuckled at what Diana said.

"Hey Andrea, you and your friends better stop and say sorry to Cristy." Princess said. The students around us just keeps on watching and listening to us. Seriously?

"Excuse me?" Andrea was shocked about what my friend said.

"You're excuse bitch." People started chuckling at what Nisha had said.

"Hey you guys are so pathetic. Feeling niyo naman ang ganda ganda niyo ha. Patanggal nga ng make-up! Mga walanghiya kayo. Walang ginawang masama si Cristy sainyo. Stupid bitches. Let's go Tine. And if you're not sorry, at least think before doing a scene. You're tarnishing the name of your brother." I love this Danica.

My friends brought me to the clinic because of knee and lips. The nurse just applied something and said that I'm good to go but if I can't walk at all, I'm free to stay there which I did.

"Ba't di ka lumaban babae ha? You're stronger than that. Ba't ka nagpa-api sa pangit nay un?" My friends are trying to calm Diana down.

"I'm sorry okay? I was shocked kaya di ako agad nakapagsalita. Anyways, thank you for backing me up guys." They all smiled at me.

"She really does like Aless right?" Nisha asked. We all nodded at that.

"Teka nga, di ko pa nga nakikilala tong Alessandro na'to tapos nalaman ko nalang papatayin n ani Andrea tong kaibigan natin dahil lang sa lalakeng iyon?" Danica asked incredulously.

"Maniwala ka man o hindi Danica, Alessandro is really really handsome." Claire explained. We all nodded in agreement.

"Well I've like to know this Alessandro guy. Seriously Tine, nasampal ka dahil sakanya." I just chuckled.