TROUBLE 29

Harry made his way in front during the chorus part of the song The Eve and did the step while biting his lip. He really looks like another person when he's dancing there while earlier, I just talked with him and giving me adviceswhile here he is now and doing such sexy dance. What a two-faced. I lookedaround and everyone was really having fun and enjoying the performance of these4 hot babes especially the one beside me.

Their performance ended in a blast and the crowd gone wild after they each gave a flying kiss towards the audiences. Dominic and Aurora quickly made their way to the stage with a smile on their faces. "Wow. The crowd was really energetic during their performance especially the girls." Aurora commented and chuckled. "Well, what can you say? It's The Pandora we're talking about. They sure got the charms." Dominic said and smiled. "You're right, there President. I hope our voices are still up for the contestants." The Secretary said jokingly making some of us laughed.

"Without further ado, let's welcome our contestants in their Sports Attire." Dominic said before the music blasts from the speakers and the candidates immediately emerged from the curtains to the front one by one. Different sports are portrayed by the candidates and I waited for Aless to come out. "Ano sa tingin mo ang suot ni Aless?" Kate asked beside me. I just shrugged my shoulders since I too don't know. Later, I saw Aless coming out wearing a baseball outfit and looking so dashing. He got a baseball bat in his hands as well as baseball gloves on the other hand.

He looks so hot though. Bagay pala sakanya maging baseball player but he might pass in any sports because of his height and body figure. He was walking on stage with confidence. He suddenly looked my way and winked at me making me blushed and the crowd gone wild after that. They maybe didn't saw that he winked my way. "Aless gaining pogi points in his own way." I heard Kate commented and I just laughed at that.

We saw Apollo wore a soccer outfit. Make sense since he's a soccer player in our school after all. Contestants from males to females are done parading their Sports Attire, Dominic and Aurora came back still with smiles on their faces. "Our participants are really competitive." Aurora commented. "Yes, they are." Dominic said. "Well, since they are that competitive, who do you think is your bet among the rests?" He continued asking the question to Aurora.

"I'm quite rooting for our Vice President." She laughed making some of the audiences laughed too. "He's quite that charmer you know. But there's a high chance that others may win besides our SC VP." She said and smiled. "You got a point there, Aurora. Now, let's again welcome our candidates in their School Uniform." All of us audience cheered and once the emcees, got down the stage, one by one, the candidates made their way on stage. Aless is wearing the school uniform intended for males and he's also wearing specs and holding a book in one hand. Our uniform for males is composed of a white dress shirt, grey slacks and grey coat with our school seal on the right side, and grey necktie.

He looks so hot even though I already saw him wearing that uniform every day. When he made it to the middle, He grabbed his specs but didn't made a move to take it off and raised his other hand that held the book and posed. He looks like a model though. I can't believe that this person chose me among all the other girls that liked him. After him, comes Apolllo also holding a book. Girls screamed so loud when it's Apollo turn. The crowd really loves him.

When he made it to the middle, he opened the book and pretend to read holding it with one hand while the other is placed inside his pocket. Okay. He too looks like a model. Scratch that. A prince that came out of the book. His looks are exotic with his gold colored hair and emerald green eyes. At first, I thought that his hair color was fake but one day, when I asked him about it, he told me that it he was born with that hair color.