TROUBLE 9

Upon arriving in the cafeteria, the first thing that caught my eye are my crazy friends laughing non-stop in one of the tables here. I made my way towards them and they all stop laughing and looked at me. Kate was the first one to asked me how did it go.

"So, what happened?" I chuckled before answering. "Actually, I didn't expect that Ms. Villanueva will actually let me go without punishment. But for Andrea, she was left there and was a given a punishment." They all laughed at that.

"Serves her right. Oh, by the way, we've already ordered something. Let's eat." I sat down in one of the available chairs and that is beside Diana.

"Nakita ko si Aivan kanina girls." They all stopped eating and turned to look at me especially Caryl.

"What did he do?" Nisha asked and waited for me to answer her question. "The usual. Teasing me till I get annoyed." I answered back.

"Hayaan mo nalang siya Tine. And besides, you've got your hands full with an Italian man." I blushed at what Danica had said.

I remember that I still need to teach Aless how to speak Tagalog. But how am I supposed to do that if he's not here right now? I was thinking way to hard on how to do my task when the opening of the cafeteria's door caught my attention. Apollo's team was making their way to one of the empty tables.

Sa dami-dami ba namang mesa na walang tao rito, ito pa talagang katabi naming ang napili nila.

Members of the soccer team greeted us except for Apollo who continued to take his seat. We all greeted them back and continued eating. They are talking and laughing loudly at our side of the table.

I noticed Harry stood up and made his way towards our table and stopped at the side of Caryl. She sits at the end of the table actually. I was shocked and was even more shocked – if that's even possible – when he put one hand in the table and bend a little to see Caryl's face.

"Hi." Nothing is better than a husky voice from an alpha male. "H-hi?" Caryl replied unsurely while both of them are staring at each other.

My friends and I continued eating while watching them like they're some sort of a romance movie but the difference is, this is so much better.

"I'm Harry by the way. Harry Ackley Wright. I'm sorry about your head. Are you fine now?" He touched Caryl's head where her injury is. My friend can't even utter one single word and just nodded.

"I'm glad that you are. Can I know your name?" Tang-

We heard 'oohs' from the members of the soccer team and continued teasing Harry while laughing. I even heard one that Harry's got a girlfriend now. Pfft.

"C-caryl. Caryl Toral." She said while biting her bottom lip. Tang- "Well, Caryl, nice meeting you. I hope we'll get along and sorry about your head again. I'll buy you something f-" Caryl immediately shakes her head to reject Harry's offer. But the guy is so persistent that Caryl just nodded right away. "I'll be back okay. I hope you're not allergic to something, yeah?" Caryl just replied a silent no and Harry was off towards the counter.

"Bitch what was that?" Diana asked but in a whisper. Don't want the members of the soccer team to hear it.

"What was what? Don't give me that look. Even I don't know what happened." We're all still shocked about what happened earlier especially Caryl. She can't even continue eating her burger.

Minutes later, Harry was back with a plate of a strawberry cheesecake and placed it in front of Caryl. "Thank you Harry." Harry smiled widely making us see his dimples. This is getting dangerous. "You're very much welcome Caryl. We're friends now right?" He asked. My friend just nodded and start eating the damn cake.