TROUBLE 5

Diana's Pov

Pagkatapos kong lumabas ng classroom, dumeretso na ako papuntang Student Council. Actually, I don't know what to feel about what happened earlier. Alam ko namang di kami bagay ng dakilang Presidente ng SC and I never dreamed to be his lover once. I was just shocked that's all but I'm still thankful for the comfort that was given to me by my friends.

There are lesser students now in hallways. Uwian na rin kasi. Gusto ko na nga rin sanang umuwi kaso, I need to do this first. I regret what I did to Cristy earlier. I never should have done that. I guess the quote 'nasa huli ang pagsisi' applies to my situation right now.

I'm already in front of the SC office and I'm literally nervous right now. My palms are sweating. I don't know why. I'm getting a bad feeling about this. Should I just go home? No. I need to this or else detention. Who even likes detention right? Right no one.

I knocked three times and waited for the person behind the door to let me in. I don't know who is inside but I better be in my best behavior or else I'm screwed.

"Yes? Come in." I recognized that voice. It's Dominic's voice.

I let myself in and closed the door. I just realized that it's only me and him in here. The others must have gone home now. The SC office's interior is simple and neat. There's a round table in middle where they held their meetings, I think. A desk where full of scattered papers and the name 'Dominic Klein Lee Student Council President' in front is what gathered my attention. Shelves that contains books and documents are on the left side and coffee maker on the right side. Sarap atang tumambay rito.

"Hi Diana. Sit down please." I was welcomed by the warm smile of SC President.

"Thank you." Being polite is the key.

"I heard from Ms. Villanueva that you disrespect her and some of the teachers while their talking in front." His the one that first talked. And to say that I was embarrassed is an understatement. I just chuckled and gave him a reply.

"It just happens." He just gave me a husky chuckle.

"Typical you Diana." He said while his smile never leaving his face.

"Is that an insult?" I sassed. Siraulo to.

"No. It's compliment." I bet he's joking because he chuckled while telling me it's a compliment. I just glared at him. Among all the Student Council members, I'm very much comfortable in Dominic's presence. It's not that I hate the others, well except for one.

"Your adviser doesn't want to give you a detention on your second week that's why she assigned you here. For now. Well, your task is going to be easy. You see these scattered papers here in my desk?" I just nod. That's a lot. "Well, all you have to do is to compile them based on the dates of each in ascending order." Oh, that's easy. "After compiling them, placed them inside this box." He brought a black box and placed it in the middle of the round table. He gathered all the papers in his desk and placed them in the table too.

"I'm sorry Dian. I'm willing to help you but I need to go home now. My family invited guests in our house and I need to get ready. Are you alright here?" Akala ko pa naman sasamahan ako ni Dominic dito, busy rin pala siya.

"Sige walang problema. Tatapusin ko lang to tapos uuwi na rin ako." I told him with a reassuring smile.

"That's a lot Dian. Di ko alam kung anong oras ka matatapos kaya naman I called someone to help you do the work." He told me. Help? Sino naman kaya.

"He's going to be here for a while. I got to go Dian. See you tomorrow." Nagmamadali na siyang kunin ang kaniyang bag saka lumabas. So it's just gonna be and that 'he' person. I hope si Matthew yung pinadala ni Dominic para tumulong saakin. Di naman kasi pwede ang Secretary, babae kasi yun. Kaya baka ang Treasurer nila si Matthew. Baka nga.