TROUBLE 25

The day that Danica's father came to take her home, I just keep on staring at my friend to see what her reaction is but all I can see is emotionless Danica. Though I'm raised without a father by my side and wishing I have, I never want to know that my own father is doing nasty things with other women than my mother. Danica just went inside the car of her father after giving us a wave of goodbye.

Days had passed already and it's the most awaited day for all the students of the University. During those days, everything was busy but we enjoyed the experience nonetheless. Our café was very much successful and on the 3rd day of the foundation day, everyone was shocked especially me and my friends when our café was graced by the presence of the famous Moritz Jonathan Von Dankworth.

Danica was the most shocked among all of us. I could tell that she didn't expect for him to come with the same two bodyguards with him. The students can't keep their eyes off of him all the time and even outsiders are intrigued by the fact that the heir of the Dankworth Empire is here. I bet, news about him coming here are spreading now like wildfire.

I even remembered Moritz can't stop pestering Danica that day and it just made me and my friends laughed at her situation. People are more shocked to see that new side of the Dankworth's heir. He was everywhere Danica is. He even got mad when one of our classmates which is a guy touched Danica's shoulder. It was so funny to watch Danica lost her cool over Moritz who isn't fazed of her rants and just keeps on admiring her.

That day end up Danica being tired on ranting and rolling her eyes at Moritz whereas the latter just keeps on parading his smile and adoring eyes at my friend. He really is whipped for Danica and I'm still shocked how she didn't see that even though the guy keeps on sticking to him like glue.

As of today, everyone is excited for the most awaited event of all. I can see college students from Campus A here but I can't see my brother or does he not wants to support Aless? I wonder which. I was making my way towards the seats where my friends are that from far away, I can already hear their voices. I recognized that Diana is missing after taking a seat next to Nisha. "Where's Diana?" I asked.

Nisha turned her head to look at me and answered. "She's in the backstage." It's still 4:00 in the afternoon, why would she be needed there early? "Why so early?" I asked her back. "Well, I heard they need to discuss something first before performing, I think?" She said not sure about her answer but I just nodded at her. Being a vocalist must be that busy and pressured.

I felt my phone vibrate inside my pockets and take it out to see that Aless messaged me asking where I am. I smiled at his message and replied him where my location is. Minutes after, I heard ringing and this time, I was shocked to see that he's calling me making me all giddy inside and without wasting time, I answered it quickly.

Aless: So, you're here already pasticcino?

Cristy: Ah yes I am.

Aless: Are you not coming here?

Cristy: Ah where?

Aless: Here. Backstage.

Cristy: Why should I go there?

I heard him chuckling in the background. I can also hear other noises except for his voice and even the annoying one that disrespected my father. She keeps on calling Aless's name in the background and I never want to punch a face of a fellow woman unlike now.

Aless: Come on pasticcino. I miss you. And I need your good luck charm.

Cristy: Seriously Aless?