TROUBLE 23

Happiness is what makes you alive inside. The first time I met Aless, I never thought that he's a big impact to my life. He's like a walking embodiment of warmth and happiness in my life. He's my comfort and inspiration as well.

"Are you happy pasticcino?" I heard him asked. After the ceremony, I and Aless changed quickly and my friends surrounded us after changing. I laughed at their enthusiasm and congratulate us. "Oo naman Aless." I looked up at him and smiled and he smiled back. He raised his hand and placed it on my cheek and caressed it gently while staring at my eyes. "Fuck pasticcino. You really looked beautiful." He whispered making me blushed hard.

"I'm even more willing to turn that ceremony into reality." Can't he say embarrassing things more. Using the hand that is placed on my cheek, he grabbed my hand and kissed it gently. "I'll work hard and buy you a gorgeous ring for you next time." I chuckled even though I know that I'm blushing right now and take my hand away from him.

"What do you want to eat pasticcino?" He asked while we're strolling around and passed by booths that serve different foods. "You planning to make me fat ha?" I asked him jokingly and he just chuckled and intertwined our hands and walked our way towards a booth that sells corn dogs. "Isn't that good pasticcino?" I heard him and looked at him incredulously. "I mean. If you'll get fat, then the lesser boys will like you and you'll only be mine alone." He said with a smile on his face. Siraulo to.

"Ouch." I pinched his right cheek hard and he just looked at me and pouted. "Ayan. Kung anong kababalaghan kasi pinagsasabi. Just buy something. Bilis." I placed my hands in both sides of my waist and glared at him playfully. He acted like a soldier that is given orders by a general and saluted. I shake my head and chuckled. He smiled and told me to wait in one of the benches and proceed to buy something to eat.

I just sat there while looking at the people that passed by. Some even glanced at me and I realized that I still have that sailor moon costume and even Aless still wears his prince charming outfit. I looked at where he is and saw the girls around him staring at his handsomeness. I really can't figure out why he chose me among all these girls that will gladly accept him with open arms.

I didn't realize that I'm really thinking hard and failed to noticed that someone sat beside me. I was taken aback when someone tapped my shoulder making me looked beside me and saw Aivan smiling at me cheekily. How come I always see this weirdo? "Hello honey. Are you alright now? I'm sorry I can't protect you earlier." He looked at me apologetically and I just gave him a smile. "No worries Aivan. Besides, it was my choice for you not to interfere with that scandal earlier." He chuckled and pat my head softly. "You've grown honey." We both stared at each other and I saw fondness in his eyes. It can't be.

"You want your fucking hands gone?" I turned and saw Aless glaring at Aivan. I sighed and stood up and grabbed Aless's arm and caressed it gently to calm him down. "Aless he's just sorry. Don't be mad now. Come on let's go." I tried to pull him but he won't budge at all. Not again.

"Keep your hands away from her next time." He growled and grabbed my hand and pulled me but stopped when Aivan talked back. "Why? I already told you I like her." We both turned around and I tried to plead Aivan with my eyes to stop but he didn't mind my pleas. Aless grabbed Aivan's collar while glaring at him. "She's mine and mine alone." I heard him whispered. "Hands off my girl bastardo." He pushed Aivan harshly making him stumbled slightly and pulled me towards somewhere.

We reached inside an empty classroom and Aless locked the door while I looked at him don't know what to do in this situation. He's panting harshly and held the door knob like it was about to be destroyed. I approached him gently and placed my hand on his back making him turn around and looked at me. I was stunned when hugged me tightly. His breathe close to my ear and shivers are what I felt from what he's doing right now.