TROUBLE 28

There may be a lot of things that will in our life, but the unexpected ones are the best. I don't know how Claire and his model husband ends up but I'm wishing for them to both find happiness. Looking at this Zavien, he really likes to get on the nerves of my friend here beside me.

"Thank you, our respected Principal, and to our distinguished guests, you are very much welcome here in our beloved University." Dominic said after the guests and judges are ushered towards their seats. "Without further ado, please welcome our candidates!" Cheers are heard from all of us once the music started booming and the participants started to come out of the stage and walked elegantly. Everyone looks so handsome and beautiful. One by one, they've introduced their selves with a smile on their faces.

I was mesmerized when I saw Aless flaunting his handsomeness on stage. He's wearing a black turtleneck and a coat, fitted jeans that defined his long and muscled legs, and leather shoes. When he finally stopped in the in front of the microphone, he grabbed it and looked at the crowd. "Good day to all of the people here today. Alessandro Patrick Russo, 19. A representative of Class 12-A HUMSS." After introducing his self in front, he run his hand on his black hair, smile, and winked at the crowd and made his way back. "Shit. Saan naman nalaman ni Aless paano maging sobrang gwapo?" I couldn't say anything.

Aless looks really dashing like a handsome prince from a fairytale. "I don't know Claire." I looked at her and smacked her shoulder. "Aray! Ang sakit Tine. Ba't mo naman ginawa iyon ha?" She asked while glaring at me. "Shouldn't you be saying that to your husband Mrs.?" I teased her and she glared at me more, if that was even possible. "Whatever. Di naman gwapo iyon eh. Di ko nga alam kung anong nakita ng mga tao sakanya at napapatili nalang sila pag nakikita siya. Kadiri." I laughed out loud when I heard what she said about her husband. I can already imagine his face when he heard those words.

"So feisty." I commented and she just gave me a smug look and continue watching the show. When the next contestant comes up, I was shocked to say that the Vice President of the SC is one of the candidates. That may be why Dominic is the emcee for this day. Apollo looks so fine in his outfit with a dark blue hoodie and denim jacket, black fitted pants that perfectly defined his legs, and black shoes. Quite aesthetic I see. He walked towards the mic with confidence and looked at the crowd. "Damn. That's a man right there." I laughed at Claire's words while looking at Apollo.

"Exquisite day ladies and gentlemen. Apollo Achilles Aetós, 19. Representing Class 12-A STEM." His deep voice is heard throughout the field and girls can't help but squeal after the introduction of the beloved VP of the SC. Nobody can't deny that Apollo is a handsome young man like a prince from somewhere. His fans are going crazy when he smirked in front of the crowd. He's good in using his charms even I like his looks but Aless is more handsome. My man will always be my number one. "Ang gwapo talaga ni Apollo ano?" I looked at my other side when I heard Kate whispered.

"I thought you're so busy in fantasizing your novel characters at nalimutan mo na ang mga totoong lalaki." I teased her and she just glared at me. "Swerte mo nga at nakakilala ka nang kagaya ni Aless eh. What about me? I'm stuck in my novel characters. At least maginoo sila at isa pa, dream guy rin kahit alam kong di sila totoo." She replied. "Woah. Paano ka makakahanap ng boyfriend kung lagi kang subsob sa libro." I chuckled at her reaction. "Don't insult my books, okay? Maybe it's because I still didn't find the right one yet. And besides, di naman ako nagmamadali. Malay mo, nasa malayo pa siya at nag-aaral ng mabuti para sa future namin." I laughed at her reply and smacked her shoulder lightly.

"Tigilan mo nga yan Kate. Nakakatawa ka." I can't stop my laughter and saw Claire turned her head towards us giving me a confused look. "What happened to you Tine?" She asked. "Itong baliw na girlfriend ni Aless minamaliit iyong future husband ko." Kate replied to Claire. "Ha? May boyfriend ka na Kate?" Claire asked back. "Asa ka pa jan Claire. Subsob na nga yan sa kakabasa ng mga romance novel eh. What she meant is, she told me that her future boyfriend must be from far away that studies hard for their future." I voiced out and Claire just chuckled. "Pati ba naman ikaw Claire. Ikaw nga wala pang boyfriend." Oh no Kate. If only you know that he doesn't have a boyfriend but a husband, you might pass out.