TROUBLE 22

After minutes of hugging each other and enjoying each other's company, I realized that the school's foundation day is still on-going and we need to get back before people will get suspicious of us not being there. We're now walking our way back while Aless refused to let go of my hand and insisted that it he's right. Nako naman.

"Are you embarrassed pasticcino?" He asked making me blushed. He just sighed and held both of my hands together in his. "Don't be afraid pasticcino. Let them see. I promise that I will protect you even though I failed the first time, but this time for sure." He said and squeezed my hands gently. I raised my hand and placed it on his cheeks.

"It's not your fault Aless and I really appreciate your effort in protecting me." He stared at my face, searching for lies behind my words but I just chuckled at the look on his face. "Will you stop that. I'm fine Aless okay? Let's go." This time, I intertwined our hands and smiled at him which he smiled back and kissed my cheeks softly.

"So pretty il mio mondo." I heard him said something but I didn't quite catch what it is but then, I just let it be and continued walking our way back to the booth. There are students who passed by us that looked at the both of us and some outsiders that looks liked captivated by Aless's looks.

"Hoy Cristy! Halika nga rito." I was pulled away from Aless by my friends after we came inside the booth but I heard him just chuckled from the back. I let them draged me to the corner and blocked my view of Aless standing there looking at us with amusement in his eyes. "Where have you been?" Princess asked me with a serious look on her face. I gulped and looked at them individually. "I, f-from the rooftop?" They looked so scary staring at me like this.

"Ba't kayo magkasama ni Aless ha? Kanina lang, you were slapped by that ugly bitch and here you are now coming back with Aless and holding each other's hand." Diana said, a scrutinizing look on her face. I sighed loudly and realized that I will can't never hide a secret from them. "Okay fine. Aless saw me crying earlier in the hallway and made me go to the rooftop after." I answered and they looked at each other and looked at me with a teasing smile on their faces.

"That's fishy Tine. And what exactly did you do there?" Nisha asked me and winked at me. I bit my bottom lip and just looked at her. I'm really embarrassed to inform them that Aless and I are together now because I know they will not stop teasing me. "Well? Answer Nisha's question." I heard Caryl voiced out and I gave up. I sighed loudly and smiled at them. "Aless and I are-" My words are cut off when Kate finished what I have to say for me.

"You're together, now right?" I nodded vigorously with a smile on my face and they immediately hugged me and squealed loudly making some of our classmates and customers looked at us curiously. "I knew it! We're so happy for you Cristy." Danica said enthusiastically. I'm happy too.

Everyone else got back to work energetically except for Kate. She stayed and looked at me and I gave her a questioning look. "Actually, I told them everything Tine. I'm sorry if I failed to keep my promise pero I have to. So, I hope you'll not avoid this topic if one of them asks about it." She said and I just smiled at her and nodded. "By the way, I followed you and saw Aless's proposal to you earlier." This time she gave me a teasing smirk making me blushed.

"Mabuti naman at masaya ka sa desisyon mo Tine. Andrea and her friends are called by Ms. Villanueva because of the incident earlier and the bullying." I was shocked that someone told our adviser about Andrea and her was doing to me. "I told her. Well, I'm going to help now okay?" After telling me that, she walked away and approached our class President and I was left there standing looking shocked.