TROUBLE 17

Christine's Pov

A month has passed since that unexpected day where Danica met her handsome stalker. Pagkatapos nilang umalis sa mall, di na ako nakasunod pa dahil biglang may humarang saakin dahilan para umuwi nalang ako agad. I found out that it's Moritz bodyguards that blocked my way and prevent me from following them.

Akala ko katapusan ko na. Knowing Danica's story about her stalker, he's not just a simple handsome man that's whipped for Danica. After I witnessed what he did when he saw Danica crying after seeing her father with a woman, I kind already predict that Danica's stalker dotes on Danica. I can feel his anger from afar and if I interfere with them longer, I think I can kiss my life goodbye at an early age.

Now, it's been a month since that event happened and it's already the month of July. Every student in the university is already excited for the upcoming foundation day of the school that will last for a week or more. And during that span of time, I'm also busy in teaching Aless how to speak Filipino but the guy clearly has a difficult in speaking but at least his willing to learn.

"Maganda. It's beautiful. Gwapo. Handsome. You get it?" Currently, we are inside the library but my friends are not here since they decided to leave me here and go to the cafeteria. And so, I'm stuck here teaching Aless Tagalog words. Just the simple ones but I'm actually shocked that he can already formed some sentences without confusing about what words are supposed to be used but then I remembered that his mother is born here.

"Maganda. Ah yes, I know this word. You are maganda for me pasticcino." This never gets old. Every time he hears a word that can serve as a compliment, he always never fails to tell me that certain words. I can't deny the fact that I'm really slowly falling for his charms every day. Though sometimes, I'm mad at him for doing something like getting jealous over the boys that tried to speak with me especially Aivan but I'm glad that we can fix that problems easily.

There's one thing that I cannot understand about him. It's about him having mood swings all the time. Sometimes, he's too energetic and the next hours his all cold and gets pissed off quick and I even asked him once if he's alright but he just answered me that he's fine and just stressed about something and after that, he's energetic self will come back and initiate a new topic which is very odd. I come to think that this man is hiding something from me.

"Salamat Aless." He smiled at me and continued to stare at me while I'm teaching him. This is just one of his habits that I don't think he'll get rid of it soon. He really loves to stare at me every chance he could get and makes me embarrassed all the time. I asked him once why he keeps on doing that and I can still remember what his answer that time. "I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable pasticcino, but I can't help it since you're so gorgeous in my eyes and I'm afraid that if I take my eyes off from you for a second, somebody will steal you away from me especially that bastardo Aivan."

In the end, I flushed red the moment those words escaped from his lips and my friends got teased me for the whole week because at that time, they were there. And so, after that, I just let him do what he wants. The students are also aware of mine and Aless's situation especially Andrea and her gang but she didn't take it well of course. The next days, the constant pranks keeps on coming but I can still endure it since it's not that hard and the only person that knows that I'm being bullied is Kate.

She was on the verge of strangling Andrea and her friends when she first found out but I stopped her and told her to not tell anyone. She even gave me an earful when I stopped her and tried convincing me to tell Aless but I still refused because I don't want to bother anyone. The pranks are endurable for me so, I can still ignore it and just sighed.