TROUBLE 21

After the opening program ended, the gates of the school had finally opened. Every foundation day, our school made it a tradition to let outsiders in and since nothing happened ever since, they just let them in.

We all came back to our booth and saw some customers are already inside so, we also helped the others as well. "Hoy Tine, table number 3 daw." I heard one of my classmates said I nodded and grabbed a tray and a menu and went towards the said table number. When I reached that table, I didn't recognize the person at first and put a friendly smile on my face. "Hello good morning. Sailor Moon Cristy at your service pyung~ what can I get for you?"

After I said the word 'pyung' I made a peace sign to make myself cuter and it's not like I have a choice since our classroom President told us to act based on our character for entertainment purposes. When the person turned to looked at me, I was shocked to see Aivan sitting their while trying to suppressed his laugh. I glared at him and put my hands in the both sides of my waist.

"What's with that pyung honey? You're acting cute for me, right?" He said while smiling widely at me. I just rolled my eyes at him and that made him laughed. "Oh, you're so freaking cute. By the way, can you do that again? I forgot to take a video of you." He said while taking his phone out of his pocket.

"Bwisit." Napamura nalang ako nang wala sa oras at pinalo ko si Aivan sa balikat dahil sa sinabi niya. "Ouch honey. Asan na yung pyung mo kanina? Why so violent?" He said while rubbing the part where I hit him but I can see that it didn't hurt him at all since I can still see that amused look on his face.

"Tigilan mo nga ako Aivan." I told him while crossing my arms and glaring at him. He just raised his hands and chuckled at me. "Okay, I'll stop now. By the way, did you like our performance earlier?" He asked me and this time, I smiled and nodded at him. "Glad you did honey. Oh, so I want a strawberry cupcake and a coffee please." He said and I nodded.

When I made it back to the post where we get all the food and drinks, I saw Kate and told her what the customer's order and she nodded. "I didn't expect for the customer for table number 3 is Aivan. He really loves to tease every chance he gets." I said with a pout on my face and I heard her laughed. "I'm guessing that he really likes you Tine." She replied and my mood went down quickly after I heard that.

"Paano naman si Caryl? I know that you know she likes him, right?" I said she just sighed and nodded. Later, she gave me the food and I thanked her. Upon reaching Aivan's table, I saw him scrolling through his phone and leaning his head on his hand. "Oh." Was the first thing that I said to get his attention and put the cupcake and coffee on the table.

He looked up at me and smiled. "I thought you're going to say pyung again." He said with a teasing smirk on his face. "Oh, shut up Aivan." I rolled my eyes and turned around but before I did, a hand grabbed mine and pulled me backed towards someone's lap. I was so surprised about what the heck happened that I only realized I sat on Aivan's lap.

"What are you doing?" I yelled at him in a whispering way. We already got the attention of other people and I'm so embarrassed right now. "Oho. You're still not satisfied with Aless but also want the attention of the Music Club President? You're such a slut Christine." I immediately stood up when I heard that voice and looked at the face of Andrea whose glaring at me so hard.

"I am no slut." I said firmly and glared back at her. Aivan was shocked about what is happening in front of him and looked at the both of us. "Oh, but you are. You're such a bitch. Here you are flaunting your ugly self to every men that you see and seduced them to make them like you." She said taunting me and at this point, people stopped what they're doing and turned their focus on us.