TROUBLE 30

Upon reaching our seats, our friends looked at our way and gave us a weird look. Claire and I quickly sat beside each other. "Hey. Anong nagyari jan kay Claire? I thought pupunta lang kayo ng CR?" Kate whispered beside me. "Oo nga." I answered. "Eh ba't pulang pula yan ha? Don't tell me nabunggo ang mukha niyan sa pader ng CR?" She asked jokingly and I chuckled. "Di ko alam sakanya. She didn't tell me what happened inside." I said. Leaving the part where her husband just suddenly made his appearance out of nowhere and talked with his wife inside the Comfort Room. I'm not sure if they did talk. Dang.

"Hoy Tine? Okay ka lang ba? You look like you want to laugh." Danica asked. "Ha?" I asked dumbly. She just shook her head side to side. "By the way, what did we missed?" I asked them. "The song performance is done and the first two candidates from males already presented their talents." I heard Princess said and I just nodded. Glad that Aless is the 5th candidate. "Sayang di niyo naabutan. I love the performance of the 1st candidate." Caryl said and I looked at her questioningly.

"It's a dance performance but the twist he also singing. That's hard though. Singing while dancing." Danica stated and I nodded. After the 4th candidate bowed, we all clapped and waited for the next person while the curtain suddenly fell making us void of knowing what's behind it. After minutes of waiting, the curtain raised and there is Aless sitting on a chair in front of a white grand piano. He's wearing a tuxedo making him more dashing. "Huy Tine. Did you know that Aless can play the piano?" I heard Claire asked. I shook my head no.

There's a microphone in front of him. So, he's going to sing. That's why he told me it's a surprise. I really am surprised about this. He started playing the keys beautifully. I don't recognize the song that he's playing but it's really good in the ears.

I swear to God, when I come home I'm gonna hold you so close. I swear to God, when I come home I'll never let go.

When I heard him singing, I was awestruck by his voice. It's like a warm feeling coming inside you that make you feel like you want to hear forever. He looked at the crowd and smiled while and turned back to looking at the keys.

And I need you to know that we're fallin' so fast
We're fallin' like the stars, fallin' in love
And I'm not scared to say those words with you, I'm safe
We're fallin' like the stars, we're fallin' in love

"I didn't know that Aless has a good voice." I heard Claire said. "Ako rin naman di ko rin alam." I replied. "He really is close to perfect. I won't say that he is since we know that a perfect person doesn't exist. But anyways, you are really lucky Tine." She commented and I just nodded my head. Aless continued pressing the keys making a beautiful melody. I looked around and saw that everyone was amazed by Aless and I smiled at that.

I swear to God, I can see
Four kids and no sleep
We'll have one on each knee, you and me, hmm

And when they've grown up
You're still the girl in the club
When I held your hair up, 'cause you had too much

It still such a mystery for me until now. How could I get so lucky and have this amazing man in front of me as my lover. He's rich, he got the looks, and everything. I'm also afraid about the fact that he's parent won't like me for their son.

And I need you to know that we're fallin' so fast
We're fallin' like the stars, fallin' in love
And I'm not scared to say those words with you, I'm safe
We're fallin' like the stars, we're fallin' in love

And before I know it, Aless is done with his performance. Everybody cheered and clapped for him including myself. I'm really am proud for him. "Aless's got the potential Tine." I heard Princess commented while clapping and I nodded at that. "Hope he'll win." Claire said and I just smiled. Even though Aless will not get the crown, he's still the real winner for me. Ang cheesy.