TROUBLE 10

Tuesday, 3rd of classes.

I was running my way towards the gym. My brother woke up late at nadamay pa talaga ako. Kaya andito ako ngayon, nauubusan na nga hininga kakatakbo.

Nothing much happened last week. Alessandro's absent for the whole week and even yesterday. His brother sometimes messaged me. He's a funny little fellow.

I pushed the double doors of the gym open and look around. Glad that the teacher is not yet here. I saw my friends and made my way towards them but was stopped when a figure blocked my way. I looked up ready to curse him or her but was stopped midway when I saw Alessandro smiling from ear to ear.

"Good morning pasticcino. How have you been?" He asked me like he's not absent for the whole week.

"Ah I'm fine. Thank you?" I answered him unsure about my response but he just chuckled and pulled me towards the one of the benches.

"So, as you know pasticcino, we're having our gym class now and I've got no clothes to wear for this class and one of our classmates, Nicholas, lend me his-" He keeps on rumbling and rumbling about Nicholas lending him his gym clothes. Even talking about what did he do last week. Changing from one topic to another that I can't keep up already.

"Okay Aless you can stop now. Let me change proper clothes first okay?" He stopped talking and looked at me. As I looked at him up and down, I just noticed that he's wearing gym shorts showing off his tanned legs and plain grey shirt that looks a bit fit on him making me see his biceps. I want to touch it though.

"Don't you want to talk with me?" I didn't expect that answer and when I looked at his face, he's blue eyes are looking at me with coldness in them. I quickly shake my head no.

"Don't think of that way Aless. How am I supposed to participate if I'm still wearing this uniform?" He stared at me for a minute and smiled again and told me to make it fast.

I made way towards the locker room to gather my gym clothes and changed quickly. After tying my hair in a high ponytail, I proceed to wearing my shoes. Hurriedly tying the shoe laces of my shoes, I get out of the locker room and saw our gym teacher is already here.

I made my way towards my friends and greeted them 'hi' earning a couple of 'hellos' from them. I looked around looking for guy that has dark hair and blue eyes and noticed him right away from the crowd. He seems to be spacing out again. Lagi niya nalang ginagawa yan.

I heard a loud whistle that echoed throughout the gym and saw Ms. Angeles, our gym teacher standing in front. "Listen up students! So today, your task for today is to do laps." Groans of protest are heard from all us. There are two class here right now. Aivan's and mine. We have the same schedule in gym class and same teacher. "Oh no. Don't give me that. Girls, you'll do 4 laps and boys, 6. But first, I'll give you 3 minutes to stretch and get ready." I hate this.

I was already stretching my limbs when Danica made her way to me. She smacked my right shoulder hard while squealing loudly and I just rubbed the part where it hurts. Akala mo naman ang gaan gaan ng kamay eh.

"I met him Tine. Alessandro? Now I know why Andrea's picking on you." Is she teasing me or what?

"Ah thanks?" I answered her but she just laughed at me. Our conversation was cut short when Aivan made his existence known to us. Great.

"Hi honey. It's been a week since we last talked." He told me while smirking. I felt Danica poked my waist and I turned to look at her. She gave me a 'what the hell' look but I just shrugged my shoulder.