Chapter 3

Nini POV

I woke up and I saw I wasn't in my room. I was in Ricky's. I looked next to me and Ricky wasn't here. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

I got out of bed and walked downstairs. I saw Ricky making breakfast.

"Ricky? What happened last night?"

"You fell asleep watching High School Musical 3 and I took you to bed. Don't worry I slept on the couch down here. Bacon?"

"Sure. Thanks for taking care of me. I need to go home soon to change and get ready. Thank you again." I finished eating my breakfast and got my stuff. "Bye Ricky!"

"Bye Nini!" He yelled from the kitchen.

I drove home and got ready for school. I had a plain t-shirt with black lululemon leggings. I grabbed my bag and went to school. I met Gina and Kourtney at my locker.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I started grabbing my books while they were asking me about what I did last night. I told them I hung out with Ricky, but I didn't tell them I slept at his place.

Time skip to lunch

Ricky POV

I have something to tell everyone at lunch. I'm kind of scared how they are going to react. I want them to be happy for me.

Nini POV

It's lunch now and I'm walking to my table. I sit down next to Ricky like I always do. He looked nervous for some reason but I don't know why.

"Hey guys, I have to tell you guys something." Ricky stood up.

"What is it Ricky?" Gina asked. Her and EJ have gotten really close lately. I thunk there's something going on there.

"Hey baby." All of a sudden Abby showed up out of nowhere. And she called him baby. Are they dating?

"Hey Abby." He walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "So I wanted to tell you guys, me and Abby are dating." He grabbed her hand.

"Really? I'm so happy for you!" Big Red said. Everyone else agreed with him.

"So where can I sit?" Abby asked as they walked over to the table.

"Nini can scoot over, right Nini?"

"Umm, sure. I guess." I scooted over and Abby sat down next to me. It felt weird because I always sit by Ricky. He always helps me with schoolwork if I need it, which I usually do. "I'm not hungry anymore, I'm going to the music room." I got up and threw my food away.

Abby POV

"Is she okay?" I asked Ricky.

"Yeah, she's fine. I think she just wants to work on her songs."

"She writes songs?" He nodded. "Wow, I bet they are really good."

"They are, she's amazing."

I don't really think they are good. They probably stink but everyone is too blind to see it. I need to find a way to get Nini out of the picture. I don't know how anyone can like a girl like her anyway. I think I have the perfect idea.

_____________________________