Chapter 2: "Behind the mask"

You were running, running down the hall, running for your life, running away from the monster chasing you, feeling it's breaths getting closer, hearing it's footsteps approach you, sensing it's want for your tender flesh. You saw something at the end of the hallway, a person reaching out for you, Cry?

You reached out for him as you were running away, but the hallway seemed to get only longer as you were approaching him, safety was just out of your reach, teasing you. You fell down crying, waiting for your doom to arrive, waiting for the creature to stab it's shiny, deathly claws into your back and rip appart your tender, sweet, flesh.

You then shook awake from your mother yelling at you to get up. You shook awake, your blanket was thrown down on the ground, your pillow was at the end of the bed, your finger was bleeding.

You: "What the fuuuu...,"

You said, you took some bandages and went to the bathroom, you cleaned your finger and bandaged it and then went to your mom all dressed up the same as yesterday.

You: "Yes mom, did you call?"

Mom: "Breakfast is ready, dear."

You: "I'll be there in a minute!"

You shouted as you applied the bandage to your finger and then did your morning ritual, you ran downstairs, despite the weird dream you had, you were quite happy, you sat down and began eating your cereals.

Mom: "You seem exited.."

Your mom said quite surprised, you nodded.

You: "I guess so..."

You said, your mouth filled with cereals, you looked around as you finished your bowl of cereals, you got up, thanked your mom and then rushed at the door.

Mom: "Whoah there, lady, where do you think you are going?"

You: "To take a walk, why?"

Mom: "Well, I have something for you. Something for you to have which will remind you of me when I'm gone."

You looked confused at your mom, what was she talking about?

You: "Mom, did you drink from that wine again?"

Mom: "Haha, no, I just wanted you to have a memory from me."

She said handing you a necklace in form of a musical note, it was a black musical note, nothing too special, but something that you loved. You hugged your mom tightly.

You: "Thanks mom, I love it."

You said and then let go of your mom, you got out and continued your daily walk, as usual. As you were walking down the street, seeing people give you weird stares, you found yourself having a headache again.

You: "Oh my god, not again!"

You said as you held your head to make the pain go away, it soon did, but, when the pain went away, the hell came back to you, in your mind, everywhere. You looked around, no monsters, only lost souls wandering the place, giving you empty, cold stares, eyeing you as if you did something bad. Something tugged on your jeans, you looked down and saw a little kid, a cute girl holding a teddy bear, she was crying.

Girl: "M-miss, I can't find my, *sob* m-mommy!"

You looked at the girl, not sure if you should talk to her, but you finally did, the little girls cries and sobs made your heart soft, you just couldn't ignore a kid, but when you were about to talk to the kid, a creature jumped on top of you knocking you down, it was a woman with her skull cracked open, blood dripping down her face, her eyes seemed injected, red and piercing your soul, she wore a purple night dress that covered her deformed and twisted body.