Chapter 12: "Here for a fight?"

You led the way as Mads mouth wouldn't shut up, singing random songs and annoying you, at first it was creepy but then it got annoying.

You: "Can you please stop singing?"

Mad: "Hmmm.... nope! Haahahaha"

He said, you sighned as you continued to walk forwards, you saw a giant snake like creature that had wings, or rather the skeleton of it as if someone slaughtered the creature and left it there to decay and meet it's doom slowly.

In the head of the beast layed a sharp vorpal that was shining and looked rather new, exept for the few blood stains that it had here and there, as you admired it closely you saw the beautiful drawings carved in the blade, swirls and dots even a few flower like patterns.

Oh, something rushed in you looking at the knife, you felt the need to take it, wield it in battle, kill. 'What am i thinkig?!" You shouted to yourself in your mind as you backed up.

Mad: "It's iresistable eyh? Makes you want to kill, makes the blood rush in your veins and the lust gets stronger the longer you look at it and think of all the things you could slash trough... hahahahahahahahaha"

His words were strong but you faught back to the feeling, you looked at Mad.

You: "I'm no killer!!"

You felt a cold wind fly by, your dress puffing up a bit and then something matrialized in your world, a person that had a golden like conture until it appeared clearly. It was a girl, she wore a dark purple coat, lavander like shirt, red bow-tie, red eyes, purple hair and some purple bunny ears attached to her head alog with skinny black jeans and some medium lenght boots in her legs, once again, she seemed familiar to you.

???: "Hello... I see you found the Vorpal blade... very useful in fight."

You: "I am not here looking for a fight!"

The girl laughed a bit her ears moving forwards, she had a rather creepy appearence and she was really weird.

???: "Hahahaha, really? That's a pitty, one's certanly looking for youuu..."

She ended her statement in a deep like voice and smiled widely, her theet covered here and there in spots of blood and she started to materialize and vanish.

You looked at the knife once again.

Mad: "I know you want it... you can't resist the feeling... just, take it..."

He said, you sighned and took the vorpal out of the skeleton as you backed up, the beast dusting away and into the wind. You continued to walk forwards until you found a slide leading somewhere.

Mad: "To slide, or not to slide?"

He asked in a joke-ish way, you giggled a bit and nodded saying.

You: "To slide."

And Mad grabbed your hand and you both jumped on the slide and going down, laughing and screaming, as the ride was really awesome and interesting, the slide was really smooth and you went down quite fast.

You were thrown out of the slide and you fell on top of Mad as you were both laughing.

You: "hahahahaha! See, I can have fun..."

Mads eyes glimmered a red shine.

Mad: "Yeah..."

It kind of creeped you out, once again his words incomplete, you got up and brushed your dress as you helped Mad get up too. You continued to walk forwards until you stepped in an empty area, too empty.

You: "This place is quiet..."

Mad: "Looondon bridge is faaalling do-"

You: "Don't you dare!"

You said pointing your ready knife at him, he gave a nervous smile as his eye twitched, suddenly in front of you a monstrous creature made from tar and a baby doll face got up from a puddle of black liquid.

You: "WHAT ARE YOU?!?!"

You screamed at the creature, as it approached you, it dashed towards you, hitting a bit your arm with it's flamming skin, you backed up, your eyes shot up, eyeing the creature as you dashed at it, slicing through it's flesh and eventually killing it.

You smiled as other creatures surrounded you.

You: "Game on..."

You said as you began slicing through everything, you felt the adrenaline pump through your veins, you felt the blood rush through you, your heart pump fast in your chest and you loved the feeling, you wanted more.

You: "Hahahahahaha, you are dead!"

Mad stepped in the picture, he seemed to have a satisfied look on his face, he smirked at you kind of creepy.

Mad: "Enjoyed the rush?"

He said.

You: "I- *Flashback* we are all mad here... *Flashback ended.* NO!!"

You said, throwing the knife away from you and looking around you, the creatures were all over the ground, they were splattered on the trees plants, infecting everything, you fell on your knees. 'What have I done?' You thought.

Mad sighned and leaned down in front of you.

Mad: "Hey, I know, killing isn't nice, but, the feeling is, right? And.. you aren't killing people just the monsters that infected your land."

Your eyes shot up from the ground and you looked at Mad, he had a point, I mean, the creatures were quite hideos and they were most likely the reason for all of this. You smiled.

You: "I guess you are right..."

Mad: "Of course I am, now, let's continue, shall we?"

You nodded, Mad gave you his hand to help you get up and you took it. You were kind of glad you choose to go with Mad, he seemed as a great guy once you get to know him and... he doesn't look quite that bad actually... wait, what?!

(=^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==.^^==.^^==.^^==.^^=.=^.^==.^^==

Hello!!! So, who do you think the unknown character is?

=^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==.^^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==)